Section 9 needs your help!!!!!!

Hello, my name is UnseenBubby 117, and I could use your help, community. I am part of a clan, Section 9 Operations, a primarily Forging community, but often times have Campaign, Firefight, and Matchmaking parties. There are, unfortunately, two members, myself and the founder, RadicalEdward. We founded Section 9, and after our last member quit, even though he was our best friend, we have been desperately searching for new members. I came to you, hoping that some kind souls will help Section 9 become a well-known clan.

What will require out of you: If you decide to join Section 9, send an application to me via private message, and tell me your Gamertag and playing experience throughout the Halo games. If we accept your request, which we probably we will, you will have to change your emblem on all games to a green 9, with steel secondary, with no backround. Also, change your Service Tag to SEC9 in Reach and ODST, and S09 for Halo 3. So, if you want to join just send me the application.

I do not have a microphone so i cant talk but i will join you My tag is TwinNickel593 and i am Lt colonel grade 1 but almost 2 i like to do mathmaking mostly but i like the campaign too i am not the best at forging but im ok

my gt is jec333, my rank in Halo Reach is General and I have a mic.

Copy that guys, I want each of you to send an XBOX LIVE friend request to each other, UnseenBubby 117, and RadicalEdward, then, change your Emblem to a Nine, with no backround, sage primary, steel secondary. Change your ODST and Reach Service Record to SEC9 and your Halo 3 Service Record to S09. Change at least one part of your armor to green. That would be all. RadicalEdward will be working on a website for Section 9.

Look, I won’t join… but I wouldn’t mind us having some kind of alliance. My Clan is currently known as ECLIPSE and my Gamertag is ObsidionshadowX.

Huh… I’ll think about it.

Well, I’ve got no real life friends that play Halo, the friends I’ve met online don’t play it often, so… I guess I could use some buddies.

I am a Lt. Colonel Grade 3. I’m not the best forger, but I may be useful if someone tells me what to do. I like campaign and matchmaking. I have a mic… My gt is JSA343

> Copy that guys, I want each of you to send an XBOX LIVE friend request to each other, UnseenBubby 117, and RadicalEdward, then, change your Emblem to a Nine, with no backround, sage primary, steel secondary. Change your ODST and Reach Service Record to SEC9 and your Halo 3 Service Record to S09. Change at least one part of your armor to green. That would be all. RadicalEdward will be working on a website for Section 9.

there was a problem when I tried to send a friend request to RadicalEdward (maybe I did a typeo or sumthing?). But I changed my emblems and service tags. so now what?