Secret Unlocks to halo 4????

Just wondering do we get unlocks in halo 4 for completing stuff in halo 3,Odst,Reach,Wars, And Anniversary? or ANYTHING AT ALL From the past games to halo 4???

Sure you’ve got enough question marks?
Anyway. I think there’s something similar to the Achievement business from Reach via Waypoint on Xbox but that’s about it. Other than that, I hope not.

Greetings and Good Day to All!

AXonZs that is a great question! I was wondering the same thing. I think it would be a wonderful show of support to those individuals who have chosen to unlock achievements in other Halo titles throughout the years.

I’m sure 343 have already taken player loyalty into account and have some sweet rewards in store for those who have reached high into the ranks of the Halo Waypoint system.

Great Question! :slight_smile:

Would great to receive something exclusive for that sort of dedication thru out the years.

Complete the campaing on legendary…you get the mark XI helmet

It was reported that you get a raider helmet from Waypoint. There’s another one when you beat the Campaign on Legendary; you get the MK. VI armor set.

Right now waypoint says i have a 42 or somthing when i should have a 75

> It was reported that you get a raider helmet from Waypoint. There’s another one when you beat the Campaign on Legendary; you get the MK. VI armor set.

I think the Raider helmet was for your Avatar on the Dashboard if I’m not mistaken.

> > It was reported that you get a raider helmet from Waypoint. There’s another one when you beat the Campaign on Legendary; you get the MK. VI armor set.
>
> I think the Raider helmet was for your Avatar on the Dashboard if I’m not mistaken.

yup its just confirmed to be for the avatar so far.

It should be unlockable to everyone, but if you did all the vidmasters, Recon should be unlocked from the start. An eternal reward throughout the series. You will always has Recon.

I’d honestly like that- but probably not.

If there is, I’d rather receive ingame bonuses, such as cosmetic armour pieces, not avatar items.

Hey guys I don’t actually care about unlocks from past Halos in Halo 4 but I just want to say that coloring my text makes me feel special and that more people will read it.

There will be rewards, I simply hope they are useful rewards, not a Helmet Attachment & useless Camera. I just hope Halo War’s simply isnt included in a large portion, I am not a huge fan of RTS, the other titles however, bring it on.

Hope so.

I hope so, i’ve just been through all the halo’s playing them on legendary. Except halo wars, i’ll stick with heroic.
What would be awesome would be:

-Campaign complete Halo 3 ODST Legendary - ODST armor
-Campaign complete Halo Reach Legendary - Mark v [b} armor
-Campaign complete Halo Anniversary legendary - Mark V armor
-Campaign complete Halo 3 Legendary - Original Mk VI armor?

I hope we will get rewards. I think that those who are dedicated enough to the series, should get something special like in Halo: Reach. I also don’t mind Halo Wars being part of the achievements either since it is still in fact a Halo game. Milestone: 66. <— mine Halo 3 - Legendary. Halo Wars -Legendary. Halo CE A - Legendary. Halo 3:ODST - Legendary. Halo:Reach - Solo Legendary ^ Are just some examples of achievements that should definitely be included. (Which I happen to already have xP) Other challenging ones too, like “That Just Happened” (Complete “The Library” on Heroic difficulty of higher without dying) or “Speed Reader” (Complete “The Library” on Legendary in 30 min or less) are also some pain achievements. Unlocks based off a compilation of collecting the Skulls and Terminals would also be a great idea. Just throwing some stuff out there.