Secret pod on ODST

I was searching for audio logs on ODST and remembered there was a secret pod with an smg laying next to it. I found the area that it’s at but I found no way to get to it, as all the doors were locked. I googled it and nothing about it came up. I also tried YouTube and still no information about it. Does anyone know if there’s something I have to do to be able to get to the pod? Or am I just dumb?

Maybe those doors are unlocked after you get to a certain part of the storyline?

Is it at the center of a plaza, down a few stairs?

There are some secret doors around the map that you can open. One has 2 Huragok chilling out scanning the surrounding area (and I don’t believe they’ll blow up if they go near you luckily), in there I think there is a drop pod, behind another is just a bunch of corridors along with a phone that you can access to get the audio log, and another with some hostile enemies and another drop pod. If you hear the chimes of a phone ringing, look around where the ringing is coming from and you should stumble across big dark grey security doors that you can open when you walk up to them. I think you can access all of the 29 audio logs in Mombasa Streets after the ONI base mission, but I could be wrong. I used this video to help me get all the audio logs.

> 2535468208617669;4:
> There are some secret doors around the map that you can open. One has 2 Huragok chilling out scanning the surrounding area (and I don’t believe they’ll blow up if they go near you luckily), in there I think there is a drop pod, behind another is just a bunch of corridors along with a phone that you can access to get the audio log, and another with some hostile enemies and another drop pod. If you hear the chimes of a phone ringing, look around where the ringing is coming from and you should stumble across big dark grey security doors that you can open when you walk up to them. I think you can access all of the 29 audio logs in Mombasa Streets after the ONI base mission, but I could be wrong. I used this video to help me get all the audio logs.

Thanks that helps a lot

Those audio logs are particularly annoying to get on MCC in co-op. Took me 3 tries before I figured it out!