Secret door spotted in hang em high remake video

I spotted a door that looks to be forgeable. With this and the shield doors, im sure high noon sgonna be our new forgeworld.inb4linkoritdidnthappendedlolihavealink
Go at 5:18

What? how does that look forgeable?

nicely spotted, didn’t they say somthing about there been two variants of each map?

Yeah, I at least saw 2 closed doors.

Yes that is a forge door, CA added tunnels to the map that are from the Tombstone(Halo 2) remake and new tunnels in all too.

Hmmm, very curious.

I don’t think this is the new forge world, but I know for sure that those are tunnels and new passage ways for the Non-Anny version of Hang Em High.

Could be a new passageway in the “new” version of Hang Em’ High.

> I don’t think this is the new forge world, but I know for sure that those are tunnels and new passage ways for the Non-Anny version of Hang Em High.

I’m predicting that Hang Em’ High will become the new Foundry, a small forge map that looks somewhat urban.

Interesting.

> I spotted a door that looks to be forgeable. With this and the shield doors, im sure high noon sgonna be our new forgeworld.inb4linkoritdidnthappendedlolihavealink
> Go at 5:18

reach multiplayer (with added maps) comes with the game. forge world is the new forge world. bet you didnt see that coming