secret armor??

so i bought Awakening: art of halo 4, and later on at the end of the book it shows almost all the halo 4 multiplayer armors all together but what i also saw was the Halo Wars Master Chief Armor was on the list, and his H4 Armor. wonder if you would actually get this for reaching certain rank?? anybody else have the book?

i dont have the book but the wars armor was probably in there because the FuD armor was modeled like that wasnt it?

> i dont have the book but the wars armor was probably in there because the FuD armor was modeled like that wasnt it?

FuD armour looked like Halo: Legends armour.

And what is Halo Wars Master Chief armour? Master Chief wasn’t in that game and all of them had Mark IV armour, I thought…

> > i dont have the book but the wars armor was probably in there because the FuD armor was modeled like that wasnt it?
>
> FuD armour looked like Halo: Legends armour.
>
>
> And what is Halo Wars Master Chief armour? Master Chief wasn’t in that game and all of them had Mark IV armour, I thought…

i know that but i thought the halo legends armor was supposed to be a “variant” of the mark IV armor.

And what is Halo Wars Master Chief armour? Master Chief wasn’t in that game and all of them had Mark IV armour, I thought…
[/quote]
he was at the cover of the game. you will see on his tag says 117. i dunno how to link a pic here and ill take a picture of it if you guys want.

FUD is from Halo legends last episode. different from HW

> And what is Halo Wars Master Chief armour? Master Chief wasn’t in that game and all of them had Mark IV armour, I thought…

he was at the cover of the game. you will see on his tag says 117. i dunno how to link a pic here and ill take a picture of it if you guys want.

[/quote]
i have the special edition halo wars and there are no numbers on any of the spartans. and like i said i thought the legends armor was supposed to be a variant of the wars armor.

> > And what is Halo Wars Master Chief armour? Master Chief wasn’t in that game and all of them had Mark IV armour, I thought…
>
> he was at the cover of the game. you will see on his tag says 117. i dunno how to link a pic here and ill take a picture of it if you guys want.

i have the special edition halo wars and there are no numbers on any of the spartans. and like i said i thought the legends armor was supposed to be a variant of the wars armor.
[/quote]
ok i guess my fault guys his not in halo wars. but the armor in the cover was on the list tho.

I also have the Art book and I also saw it. But I guess they did not want to include it in the game since SPARTAN IVs would not wear such an obsolete armor. Too bad actually. I would have really enjoyed wearing that ingame.

U never know. Hope lil extra like that happens!