Secondary weapon.

Are we going to be able to see what secondary weapon we have?

All of the gameplay footage so far shows just the weapon you are currently using on your HUD. I can’t see any real reason why 343 would remove you being able to see what your secondary is so I am thinking they just haven’t added it into the builds we have seen so far…

You know, I was wondering that same thing. I remember somewhere someone said that in the current E3 build it wasn’t aded yet but it seems like it wasn’t added in the PAX build as well… (Along with medals popping up)

Im assuming it will be in the final build, im just curious why out of all things, not being able to see your secondary has not been added into the game yet.

> You know, I was wondering that same thing. I remember somewhere someone said that in the current E3 build it wasn’t aded yet but it seems like it wasn’t added in the PAX build as well… (Along with medals popping up)
>
>
> Im assuming it will be in the final build, im just curious why out of all things, not being able to see your secondary has not been added into the game yet.

Odd thing is I was just watching the human weapon trailer again and the medals do pop up in that, which makes me think that is a newer build than what we saw at PAX, yet there is still no secondary weapon on your HUD?

This seems like a pretty minor issue to me. Odd that it isn’t in there sure, but I’d rather they dealt with other issues first.

Never thought about it but now when you mention it I want it to be in the game.

Huh didn’t really notice that before. It doesn’t seem like that big a deal but will likely get fixed in the final build.

> Huh didn’t really notice that before. It doesn’t seem like that big a deal but will likely get fixed in the final build.

I agree it isn’t a big deal, but seems like an odd exclusion if 343 does decide to remove it considering it has been in every halo game so far.

Maybe they think it clutters up the HUD too much? I suppose it doesn’t really take much effort to see what other weapon you are carrying, you just press a button, so maybe it is kind of redundant.