Secondary Weapon not on HUD?

I love the new HUD for Halo 4. However, I am seeing one missing component that is small, but somewhat major for me at least. if you look at any Halo 4 gameplay, everything is there: Frags, empty Plasmas, Motion Sensor, Score, Ordnance Drop, and your Primary Weapon, but not your Secondary.

what I mean is, the weapon in your back pocket does not show up in your HUD as an icon. while that may not seem too major, I believe it would be nice to know what my Secondary is all the time. what about when your Secondary is random? how do u know unless you spend an extra second or two pulling it out and checking out what it is (1 or 2 seconds may not seem like much, but when it could be your next kill or death…)?

does anyone else agree that your Secondary weapon should show up as a icon on your HUD, or does that not really matter to you?

It will show up in the final build.

Proof here

This has been pointed out before. It’s likely due to it being the E3 demo-build; I doubt they’d remove that element of the HUD. (:

While I think it should be on, it isn’t as important as you make it out to be

> It will show up in the final build.
>
> Proof here

Oh… my topic is now invalid
Thanks! :smiley:

I was wondering the same thing! It’ll likely be in the final build.

> > It will show up in the final build.
> >
> > Proof here
>
> Oh… my topic is now invalid
> Thanks! :smiley:

Your topic is not invalid now OP, I too have thought about this issue and I saw another thread like this a while ago without an answer. Thanks to ol69 we have a question with an answer. I figured that the E3 build just lacked it but its nice to see some form of confirmation.