Secondary Colors in Team Games?

Should secondary colors show up during team games? I don’t think it could negatively affect balance in any way, except in rare cases. The only instance I could see it being a problem is if a player had a secondary color which matched the other team’s color (that would cause a bit of confusion). In a case like this, the player’s secondary would be overridden by their team color.

What do you think?

That would be pretty cool. Although the only problem I could see is that depending on how the set up some of the different armor. The secondary color areas could be larger and that could cause confusion.

LOL, if I’m red, I’ll set my secondary color to blue, and vice versa to troll enemies…

> LOL, if I’m red, I’ll set my secondary color to blue, and vice versa to troll enemies…

Read the OP. In cases like that, your team’s color WOULD override your secondary.

> LOL, if I’m red, I’ll set my secondary color to blue, and vice versa to troll enemies…

You didn’t read all of his post did you? At the end he said that if you set it to the other teams color it would override your selection with default

Edit: You beat me to it

I cant see the secondary color but I can see the third color being an option since its the trim color and its not a major change

> > LOL, if I’m red, I’ll set my secondary color to blue, and vice versa to troll enemies…
>
> Read the OP. In cases like that, your team’s color WOULD override your secondary.

I did read the post, but I think that would be impossible to do what you’re talking about.

It’d be a good idea, but it would be good idea at the same time. I don’t know why to be honest. I thought the Reds would be more red and Blues would be more blue.

Don’t see any real need or use for it. Just my opinion.

or do like space marine or transformers WfC/FoC does and let the people keep their preferred colors! our teammates will still have the waypoints so we can tell the diff…

Yes. I hate using red armor, and always being on blue team.

> or do like space marine or transformers WfC/FoC does and let the people keep their preferred colors! our teammates will still have the waypoints so we can tell the diff…

No. Red vs blue is fine. It would be a mess with custom colors.

i really miss that aspect in halo 2 and 3, where your secondary color was still represented in team gameplay, it made more originality to how your spartan is different than someone elses but now halo reach and halo 4 just have all red or all blue models which is really bland

I’d love if the yellow team had yellow as primary and a different shade of yellow as secondary, and the same with every other team. :stuck_out_tongue: