Secondary Color Still Broken

So one thing that has bothered me since H5 came out, is the secondary colors on half of the armor.

For some reason the colors on certain ones were completely off.

For example on Mark VI and my favorite armor, all yellow, Orange, and Red are still brown.

So once this new update came out I was excited to rock my colors I have worn since H2.

Well its out now and even though we have more colors, all Yellow, Orange, and Red are still brown on the certain armors that were effected.

Here is a Video Example of what I am talking about.

Notice the difference between the secondary color on my armor and the secondary color on the helmet.

I also at the beginning of the video have both primary and secondary set to the same brown and look how much darker the secondary is, its almost black.

I really hope this gets resolved because it really effects some of the awesome looks we can have with some of the other armors with this problem.

looks orange to me, anyway its also the shading of the UI. In game the color tends to be brighter

> 2533274840624875;2:
> looks orange to me, anyway its also the shading of the UI. In game the color tends to be brighter

The helmet is Orange but the armor is Burgundy Red/ Brown.

Look at the whole arm and shoulder compared to the helmet.

You are right in terms of brighter in game, but I already tested that and its still more of burgundy red

Thought it was just me.
If you apply the same two colors, the one in the secondary slot is always quite a few shades darker than the primary for some reason. Really annoying.

> 2533274826919611;4:
> Thought it was just me.
> If you apply the same two colors, the one in the secondary slot is always quite a few shades darker than the primary for some reason. Really annoying.

Thats what I mean!

The Secondary color shouldn’t be darker than the primary it should be the same.

Seeing as how now we have the option to make colors darker if some one wants to keep there secondary color darker they can.

I think it was intentional that certain armors have a darker secondary. I heard somewhere that it was.

my armour keeps resetting to bright colours bit annoying.

> 2533274829635670;6:
> I think it was intentional that certain armors have a darker secondary. I heard somewhere that it was.

Yeah. Some armors just have a really dark secondary.

> 2533274803904851;5:
> > 2533274826919611;4:
> > Thought it was just me.
> > If you apply the same two colors, the one in the secondary slot is always quite a few shades darker than the primary for some reason. Really annoying.
>
>
> Thats what I mean!
>
> The Secondary color shouldn’t be darker than the primary it should be the same.
>
> Seeing as how now we have the option to make colors darker if some one wants to keep there secondary color darker they can.

I hope they give the option of those darker shades so by doing so it isn’t forced on the armor you wear different from the helmet secondary color just more options. Also for armors that have white stripes or the extra colors to have tertiary or quaternary color options so its not forced to be that one white or which ever color that is.

> 2533274803904851;1:
> So one thing that has bothered me since H5 came out, is the secondary colors on half of the armor.
>
> For some reason the colors on certain ones were completely off.
>
> For example on Mark VI and my favorite armor, all yellow, Orange, and Red are still brown.
>
> So once this new update came out I was excited to rock my colors I have worn since H2.
>
> Well its out now and even though we have more colors, all Yellow, Orange, and Red are still brown on the certain armors that were effected.
>
> Here is a Video Example of what I am talking about.
>
> Notice the difference between the secondary color on my armor and the secondary color on the helmet.
>
> I also at the beginning of the video have both primary and secondary set to the same brown and look how much darker the secondary is, its almost black.
>
> I really hope this gets resolved because it really effects some of the awesome looks we can have with some of the other armors with this problem.

This is unfortunately due to the way that the game applies colors to certain textures. Because the texture on the sholders of the mark VI armor are a matte material texture the colors don’t show up as vibrant and glossy like on the chest. Maybe we can petition the team to give us a texture slider, like what exists for forge peices; matte>glossy.

I really hope they can fix this. It really affects the Mark VI Gen 1.

I like it, actually. It’s why I’m rocking this armor set.

> 2533274881560701;11:
> I really hope they can fix this. It really affects the Mark VI Gen 1.

I know right? am I the only one who hates it when you put on regular red for a secondary and it comes out crimson? like really?! now I wear brick and vermillion because my red wont be… well RED, I didn’t ask for maroon/brick

sometimes my Armour will randomly turn black

> 2535447040399614;14:
> sometimes my Armour will randomly turn black

or brown