Secondary Changes

Outside of the main gameplay and primary focus of the flight im really loving the direction of the music and removal of that over the top shield recharge effect in the gameplay reveal. Although I know this seems sort of petty but i hate the main menu screen, like i get it aims to show off you spartan and fireteam i assume but like first impressions are everything, we need at least good view of the halo ring or something a bit more memorable for the full game and also we should be able to access the customize tab whilst we are searching for games. Small things i know

> 2533274870815073;1:
> Outside of the main gameplay and primary focus of the flight im really loving the direction of the music and removal of that over the top shield recharge effect in the gameplay reveal. Although I know this seems sort of petty but i hate the main menu screen, like i get it aims to show off you spartan and fireteam i assume but like first impressions are everything, we need at least good view of the halo ring or something a bit more memorable for the full game and also we should be able to access the customize tab whilst we are searching for games. Small things i know

I have a feeling that we will see new screens as seasons change. Our Spartans are starting off in academy, but maybe we’ll get to see ourselves as graduates somewhere else?

no UI in the preview is comparible to the final version. Given this is only a multiplayer bot preview with access to the weapon drills, expect a ton of the UI to be missing. At most, this may be similar to the multiplayer UI when your in the multiplayer section.

I assume this is only the Mp screen. We will probably have a changing Menu screen for campaign that updates with the missions