SECOND CHANCE SPARTAN LOVE - DISCUSSION THREAD

//
//ATTENTION OPERATIVES
//
//PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS YOUR THEORIES ABOUT THE SECOND CHANCE AT A FINAL CODE
//

Alright, so I think to start off we should split into groups.

We each have five guess, and there’s bound to be at least 5 of us. So between that we can narrow down the 1,000,000 pretty significantly before we start crunching numbers and making more educated guesses.

Remember, this “5.13.15.3.5” may very well be relevant somehow.

Group A, reporting in.

Obviously the data mentioned in the first thread will be relevant, but how? That is the primary question for the moment.

Sorry for posting in the thread, meant to save it and post something here. Finger slipped on the wrong one. ¬_¬

I’d like to discuss how you changed the eligibility from 2 points to 30. Seems to be a lot of erroneous errors with this bot.

He hasn’t given the “okay” to START yet, so hold off for now.

> 2661949065475413;6:
> I’d like to discuss how you changed the eligibility from 2 points to 30.

He probably figured that since Sean was narrowing it down so quickly, there would be a fairer chance to increase the cap. Don’t worry, there’s probably no more than 30 people who are in this bonus round.

> 2533274960763737;22:
> //ONE MORE RULE: I WILL DISQUALIFY ANY OPS THAT POST BEFORE A GUESS OR ANYTHING ELSE TO THIS TOPIC, BEFORE I GIVE THE SIGNAL TO START

I hope they mean after that post :confused:

'Cause otherwise we all just got disqualified.

> 2533275023702040;8:
> > 2661949065475413;6:
> > I’d like to discuss how you changed the eligibility from 2 points to 30.
>
>
>
> He probably figured that since Sean was narrowing it down so quickly, there would be a fairer chance to increase the cap. Don’t worry, there’s probably no more than 30 people who are in this bonus round.

And half of that 30 may already have left.

God speed, gentlemen.

All of YOU. I never posted in it.

>:D

> 2533274908238201;9:
> > 2533274960763737;22:
> > //ONE MORE RULE: I WILL DISQUALIFY ANY OPS THAT POST BEFORE A GUESS OR ANYTHING ELSE TO THIS TOPIC, BEFORE I GIVE THE SIGNAL TO START
>
>
> I hope they mean after that post :confused:
>
> 'Cause otherwise we all just got disqualified.

I think we’re fine. Let’s go ahead and get our game faces on.

This should be the simple application of a binary search algorithm… however… there are a great many people trying to play.

Edit: For further co-ordination try here.

We don’t need to give a rationale for our first 5 posts over there guys.

> 2533274908238201;14:
> We don’t need to give a rationale for our first 5 posts over there guys.

“AFTER THE FIRST FIVE GUESSES (BY ANYONE), YOU MUST PROVIDE A RATIONALE FOR YOUR GUESS, ALONG WITH YOUR GUESS. RANDOM GUESSES WILL BE IGNORED”

Yes we do.

Question. Is this thread working the same as the previous one, where we were told whether we were getting closer or not?

So I kind of read it as first 5 guesses overall can be random, not we each get 5… So anyone know which is correct?

> 2533274894049609;16:
> Question. Is this thread working the same as the previous one, where we were told whether we were getting closer or not?

We don’t know yet. We can only hope.

> 2533274826802205;15:
> > 2533274908238201;14:
> > We don’t need to give a rationale for our first 5 posts over there guys.
>
>
> “AFTER THE FIRST FIVE GUESSES (BY ANYONE), YOU MUST PROVIDE A RATIONALE FOR YOUR GUESS, ALONG WITH YOUR GUESS. RANDOM GUESSES WILL BE IGNORED”
>
> Yes we do.

Oh geez, thanks.

5.13.15.3.5 would not be related to the number guess but rather another ongoing puzzle.

Well i didnt get the clue at all lol, maybe im too tired?
/B//E-DD