Seasons

Why havent tbe seasons reset? Are they now making them 3 months long? I hope not I preferred the 1 month long seasons

It been 3 months? Dang, I did not notice that at all but maybe they are doing 3 months seasons now.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> It been 3 months? Dang, I did not notice that at all but maybe they are doing 3 months seasons now.

I hope not 2 months was fine but it felt dragged out near the end I just want them to go back to the 1 months seasons

Probably tomorrow, a monday ?

It is New Years so they could be taking their time. I stopped looking at weekly updates so if they’ve mentioned it in there I’ve no idea. That’s where I’d check tho.

January should start the new season, but the holiday is likely delaying the switch.

The 1 month thing stopped back in august

Whoa, didn’t notice. Yeah probably Monday.

Still haven’t reset? Sweet, maybe I’ll play my 10 Breakout placement matches today (only one I haven’t gotten my 10 in on) and then do the exact same thing tomorrow…

Oh wait, that sounds like torture…

Super Fiesta it is!

-a Casual

Team are still on holiday, it will likely change once they return

> 2533274916180958;7:
> The 1 month thing stopped back in august

I know? I said I want it back lol and it started June

> 2533274813317074;10:
> Team are still on holiday, it will likely change once they return

Hopefully I guess it’s not a big deal bute personally I prefer the 1 month seasons so that people who get carried or boosted the score have to go through the effort more and I can fight people who are in my skill lvl

> 2535462450434439;12:
> > 2533274813317074;10:
> > Team are still on holiday, it will likely change once they return
>
> Hopefully I guess it’s not a big deal bute personally I prefer the 1 month seasons so that people who get carried or boosted the score have to go through the effort more and I can fight people who are in my skill lvl

You do know that people can now rank down tiers for losses right? So now when people get carried or boosted they need to keep getting carried throughout the season to retain their rank. They cannot get carried to Onyx and stay at that tier despite losing horribly every game anymore. So the logic of monthly resets to make them work again to get carried does not apply, since it is now built into the system. Furthermore, the more times they get carried to Onyx, and then reset and carried again, the more likely they are to get placed in Onyx next time since the system seems to weight previous rankings pretty heavy. There must be another reason you like the monthly seasons.

> 2533274968722829;13:
> > 2535462450434439;12:
> > > 2533274813317074;10:
> > > Team are still on holiday, it will likely change once they return
> >
> > Hopefully I guess it’s not a big deal bute personally I prefer the 1 month seasons so that people who get carried or boosted the score have to go through the effort more and I can fight people who are in my skill lvl
>
> You do know that people can now rank down tiers for losses right? So now when people get carried or boosted they need to keep getting carried throughout the season to retain their rank. They cannot get carried to Onyx and stay at that tier despite losing horribly every game anymore. So the logic of monthly resets to make them work again to get carried does not apply, since it is now built into the system. Furthermore, the more times they get carried to Onyx, and then reset and carried again, the more likely they are to get placed in Onyx next time since the system seems to weight previous rankings pretty heavy. There must be another reason you like the monthly seasons.

I know you can drop but what a lot of people do is rank onyx and tben quit and only play every so often by themselves or with teams. Granted maybe I’m unlucky but I find like 30-50 of these guys every season. It’s not big but it does irritate that these people get carried. And it does help with that as well but it’s also possible be ranked onyx one season and then next season get ranked platinum my friend is an example of that
So previous seasons may weigh you a little but it is definitely not the deciding factor
Also as I previously stated before I just find the longer seasons makes it feel dragged out I my opinion

> 2533274813317074;10:
> Team are still on holiday, it will likely change once they return

The latest word:

> Not finalized yet. Should have news on that in a bit @quinndelhoyo

> Not yet! I don’t believe we’ve announced when yet either, stay tuned to @Halo! @Unyshek

> Probably not this week. But definitely this month. @quinndelhoyo