Season passes and Game Pass Ultimate

Has anyone heard whether Game Pass Ultimate members will need to purchase season passes in order to unlock all rewards? I could see it going either way, but can’t find an actual answer anywhere. Thanks!

> 2533274796194736;1:
> Has anyone heard whether Game Pass Ultimate members will need to purchase season passes in order to unlock all rewards? I could see it going either way, but can’t find an actual answer anywhere. Thanks!

Have any other games done this? That may give you a clue, as I’m not sure about this either.

I believe they won’t be included in GPU other than season 1 which is free for everyone.

> 2533274810812466;3:
> other than season 1 which is free for everyone.

I keep asking and no one can provide a link to confirm it. Now it’s your turn.

Where did you see that season one is free for everyone ? I would be grateful if you could link it.

As for game pass getting season passes. No, I expect they’ll have to buy them like everyone else. There might be deals where we can get them cheaper to promote game pass, but I cannot see them being free or permanently discounted.

> 2592250499819446;4:
> > 2533274810812466;3:
> > other than season 1 which is free for everyone.
>
> I keep asking and no one can provide a link to confirm it. Now it’s your turn.
>
> Where did you see that season one is free for everyone ? I would be grateful if you could link it.
>
> As for game pass getting season passes. No, I expect they’ll have to buy them like everyone else. There might be deals where we can get them cheaper to promote game pass, but I cannot see them being free or permanently discounted.

I think it was in the stream before the flight? Can’t remember exactly.

i dont think they will be included, much like all dlc for games on game pass are not included.

> 2592250499819446;4:
> > 2533274810812466;3:
> > other than season 1 which is free for everyone.
>
> I keep asking and no one can provide a link to confirm it. Now it’s your turn.
>
> Where did you see that season one is free for everyone ? I would be grateful if you could link it.
>
> As for game pass getting season passes. No, I expect they’ll have to buy them like everyone else. There might be deals where we can get them cheaper to promote game pass, but I cannot see them being free or permanently discounted.

I dont have a link but I am pretty sure I heard this too. Could be a rumor though so who knows.

> 2533274810812466;5:
> > 2592250499819446;4:
> > > 2533274810812466;3:
> > > other than season 1 which is free for everyone.
> >
> > I keep asking and no one can provide a link to confirm it. Now it’s your turn.
> >
> > Where did you see that season one is free for everyone ? I would be grateful if you could link it.
> >
> > As for game pass getting season passes. No, I expect they’ll have to buy them like everyone else. There might be deals where we can get them cheaper to promote game pass, but I cannot see them being free or permanently discounted.
>
> I think it was in the stream before the flight? Can’t remember exactly.

It wasn’t. I’ve checked that and everything on this site. It’s possible I’ve missed it but regardless, none of you can link it and nor can I. Even Google searches draw a blank. All I can ever remember about free and season one is that Yoroi can be earned free in a season one event.

I think there has been a misunderstanding. Because Yoroi can be earned free I think players are assuming the season one pass is free. That’s my take on it. But, if you find the link please post it. It would clear all this up.

For the live games like PSO 2, warframe etc players get deals and “free” in game stuff. I’m also kinda wondering what infinite players with GPU will get. More than likely not free passes, but I imagine deals and other stuff. Hopefully we get some info on this soon.

Halo is an fps game though, so idk if players will get anything in the same fashion of those other games I mentioned.

> 2592250499819446;8:
> > 2533274810812466;5:
> > > 2592250499819446;4:
> > > > 2533274810812466;3:
> > > > other than season 1 which is free for everyone.
> > >
> > > I keep asking and no one can provide a link to confirm it. Now it’s your turn.
> > >
> > > Where did you see that season one is free for everyone ? I would be grateful if you could link it.
> > >
> > > As for game pass getting season passes. No, I expect they’ll have to buy them like everyone else. There might be deals where we can get them cheaper to promote game pass, but I cannot see them being free or permanently discounted.
> >
> > I think it was in the stream before the flight? Can’t remember exactly.
>
> It wasn’t. I’ve checked that and everything on this site. It’s possible I’ve missed it but regardless, none of you can link it and nor can I. Even Google searches draw a blank. All I can ever remember about free and season one is that Yoroi can be earned free in a season one event.
>
> I think there has been a misunderstanding. Because Yoroi can be earned free I think players are assuming the season one pass is free. That’s my take on it. But, if you find the link please post it. It would clear all this up.

The only thing I’ve found on it was at gamescon opening night after the cinematic, Joseph Staten says “what you just saw was the intro to our first free to play season”
Which maybe people are interpreting it as saying the battlepass will be free.

That’s not what I took from it, but maybe that’s where the rumor came from.

> 2533274873884946;10:
> > 2592250499819446;8:
> > > 2533274810812466;5:
> > > > 2592250499819446;4:
> > > > > 2533274810812466;3:
> > > > > other than season 1 which is free for everyone.
> > > >
> > > > I keep asking and no one can provide a link to confirm it. Now it’s your turn.
> > > >
> > > > Where did you see that season one is free for everyone ? I would be grateful if you could link it.
> > > >
> > > > As for game pass getting season passes. No, I expect they’ll have to buy them like everyone else. There might be deals where we can get them cheaper to promote game pass, but I cannot see them being free or permanently discounted.
> > >
> > > I think it was in the stream before the flight? Can’t remember exactly.
> >
> > It wasn’t. I’ve checked that and everything on this site. It’s possible I’ve missed it but regardless, none of you can link it and nor can I. Even Google searches draw a blank. All I can ever remember about free and season one is that Yoroi can be earned free in a season one event.
> >
> > I think there has been a misunderstanding. Because Yoroi can be earned free I think players are assuming the season one pass is free. That’s my take on it. But, if you find the link please post it. It would clear all this up.
>
> The only thing I’ve found on it was at gamescon opening night after the cinematic, Joseph Staten says “what you just saw was the intro to our first free to play season”
> Which maybe people are interpreting it as saying the battlepass will be free.
>
> That’s not what I took from it, but maybe that’s where the rumor came from.

Yeah. What he said was “to our first free to play season” You’re 100% right. To me he’s saying it’s the first season of Halo Infinite’s new free to play multiplayer. The problem is, players on here have been saying the first season is free for months. I actually fell for it and thought “oh cool, season one is free”

Then I tried to find confirmation. I can’t. Thanks for the reply though, I’m happy I’m not the only one that is doubting it.

You guys may be right. TBH I don’t mind much either way. Would be cool if the people who buy campaign got a season or two free though.