.. season pass?

i heard some people talking about this, was wondering what it was… is it the same thing as the dlc packs you get with the LE?

Yup.

> i heard some people talking about this, was wondering what it was… is it the same thing as the dlc packs you get with the LE?

It gives you Free DLC map packs when they are released, I also believe the give you early access to said DLC map packs. It’s not like EA’s “You need this to play MP” pass.

> > i heard some people talking about this, was wondering what it was… is it the same thing as the dlc packs you get with the LE?
>
> It gives you <mark>Free</mark> DLC map packs when they are released, I also believe the give you early access to said DLC map packs. It’s not like EA’s “You need this to play MP” pass.

You’re actually pre-paying for the map packs since each map pack is $10.

Game = $60
3 Map Packs = $30
Rest of the goodies = $10
Total = $100

> i heard some people talking about this, was wondering what it was… is it the same thing as the dlc packs you get with the LE?

Basically, except that the “Season Pass” comes with two bonus helmets and a bonus emblem. The War Games Map Pass that comes with the Limited Edition lacks these bonuses.

> > i heard some people talking about this, was wondering what it was… is it the same thing as the dlc packs you get with the LE?
>
> Basically, except that the “Season Pass” comes with two bonus helmets and a bonus emblem. The War Games Map Pass that comes with the Limited Edition lacks these bonuses.

LIES. THEY CAN’T BE TRUE. BLASHPEMY. HERESY. GONORRHEA. WHY?

I don’t want to buy a separate DLC pack when I’ve already spent $100 on the Limited Edition…

:'c

EDIT: Oh wait, I’m a Recon fanman! Ha, forget those poser helmets, I’m an original.

#hipster

> > > i heard some people talking about this, was wondering what it was… is it the same thing as the dlc packs you get with the LE?
> >
> > Basically, except that the “Season Pass” comes with two bonus helmets and a bonus emblem. The War Games Map Pass that comes with the Limited Edition lacks these bonuses.
>
> LIES. THEY CAN’T BE TRUE. BLASHPEMY. HERESY. GONORRHEA. WHY?
>
> I don’t want to buy a separate DLC pack when I’ve already spent $100 on the Limited Edition…
>
> :'c

Then don’t. They’re just stupid helmets. If you’d rather get the helmets, get the Standard edition and the season pass. I know of one guy who upgraded to the console and got the season pass. If digital content is your thing, that’s the way to go.