Season Pass

Please make it so that people who play the game without the season pass still accumulate points towards unlocks without being able to claim the rewards until the season pass is purchased. With that in place players who didn’t buy the season pass when they first started playing will still get the fruits of they’re gameplay when they at a later date decide to purchase the season pass.

But what do I know, I’m just a person wearing pajamas.

That does make a lot of sense. I believe Fortnite does that, so I don’t see why Infinite wouldn’t.

Somewhat irrelevant, but I am absolutely ending more sentences with “What do I know, I’m just a person wearing pajamas“.

I Think every battle pass game does this. Usaly there are also Free Tiers and when you buy battle pass later you get the old rwards too.

However usaly battle pass progression is speed up when you own the battlepass, which i find makes sense.

> 2533274890331729;4:
> I Think every battle pass game does this. Usaly there are also Free Tiers and when you buy battle pass later you get the old rwards too.
>
> However usaly battle pass progression is speed up when you own the battlepass, which i find makes sense.

Wonder if Infinite will take a similar approach

Even if it seems obvious they would let you have a soft progression system until you decide to shill out some money, it is worth asking. People have complained about being capped at how many points you can earn a season without stock piling them for the next one (unless you choose to not unlock everything available).