Season ending

Do you get req packs for all the arena game types at the end of the season of is it just of everyone you ranked in

At some point you’ll receive one emblem pack for the season.

> At the end of each Season, those who qualified in at least one playlist (by playing 10 placement matches in any ranked playlist) will earn an exclusive seasonal pack reward emblem, only available that Season.

Was this also for last season? because I didn´t got one last time.

> 2533274862181038;2:
> At some point you’ll receive one emblem pack for the season.
>
>
>
>
> > At the end of each Season, those who qualified in at least one playlist (by playing 10 placement matches in any ranked playlist) will earn an exclusive seasonal pack reward emblem, only available that Season.

How does this season stuff work? Are all my ranks gonna be reset on February 1? If so, that sucks.

> 2533274990358274;3:
> Was this also for last season? because I didn´t got one last time.

No, they didn’t award one for the last season, which they call “pre-season.” This is the first.

> 2556731038472681;4:
> How does this season stuff work? Are all my ranks gonna be reset on February 1? If so, that sucks.

Yes, everything resets.

They’ve posted a thread in the matchmaking section to receive feedback on season length.

> 2533274862181038;5:
> > 2533274990358274;3:
> > Was this also for last season? because I didn´t got one last time.
>
>
> No, they didn’t award one for the last season, which they call “pre-season.” This is the first.

Thanks for your respond