Season 8 flight question

So I got invited to the season 8 flight and I’m trying to load it up now on my Xbox one, but the Halo Insider app every time just is frozen on a Halo MCC screen.
my question is do I play the flight through the halo insider app or through halo MCC itself. Also can I play at anytime and check out the new armor or is there only certain times it’s available? Thanks for your help

I can’t help you too much because I am PC Insider, not Xbox Insider. But here is something you can try:

• First, this flight is not playable trough MCC itself, at least it’s not on PC, so maybe same applies to Xbox.
  • I don’t know if there is, but if you have some kind of option to reset app’s settings and it’s cache, you should try that.
  • Try later, it happens a lot of times with Halo apps that are just updated.
  • At worst scenario, you would need to reinstall Halo Insider app. My Halo app on PC used to froze and not work for days, reinstalling helped.
    If there is nothing helpful, sorry, only Xbox I have in my house is The Xbox from 2001… But don’t worry, my reply just put your post to the top of the list, so it’s possible for someone who knows the solution to see this. :smiley:

so i got invited to the MCC Season 8 Flight but it was sent to my old account that i know longer have access too due to the fact i had to factory reset my whole pc , i still have the gmail account i use to sign up with and i wanted the invite to be send to my new account so i play in the flight. i have proof of my invite

You play the flight through the Halo: MCC Insider game. Not the actual MCC game itself. If you’re getting a frozen screen I reccomend trying to restart your console a few times.

> 2535441621643360;3:
> so i got invited to the MCC Season 8 Flight but it was sent to my old account that i know longer have access too due to the fact i had to factory reset my whole pc , i still have the gmail account i use to sign up with and i wanted the invite to be send to my new account so i play in the flight. i have proof of my invite

Make sure and sign up to the Insider program with your new account so that you’re ready for future flights. I don’t believe there is any way to transfer flight access to another account

Will I get the Halo Insider nameplate for being in this flight?

> 2533274903998784;6:
> Will I get the Halo Insider nameplate for being in this flight?

For this flight - probably no
For Infinite flights - probably yes