Season 7 Challenge Quattro King

I don’t know about the rest of you but I hate this seasonal challenge Quattro King. You’re suppose to win 15 ranked games of Halo 4, so how can I achieve that when no one plays ranked Halo 4? I’ve been searching for almost 10 minutes and still nothing, this is the dumbest worst seasonal challenge ever.

I have been able to find games in a decent amount of time, maybe it’s your region selection.

Already won 8 games. Matches have been fast. Which region are you in?

This BR pixel skin looks different from the other 3. I dont even think its worth it to get. Just saying compare them and you will see.

> 2533274834478518;1:
> I don’t know about the rest of you but I hate this seasonal challenge Quattro King. You’re suppose to win 15 ranked games of Halo 4, so how can I achieve that when no one plays ranked Halo 4? I’ve been searching for almost 10 minutes and still nothing, this is the dumbest worst seasonal challenge ever.

Are you Australian? Cos I am and I’m having the same problem.

> 2535420423878127;3:
> Already won 8 games. Matches have been fast. Which region are you in?

Well I’m from Australia, but my settings are set to all regions.

> 2533274834478518;6:
> > 2535420423878127;3:
> > Already won 8 games. Matches have been fast. Which region are you in?
>
> Well I’m from Australia, but my settings are set to all regions.

I’ve read on here that Australian players are having trouble connecting to servers outside of Australia/Asia. I dont know if 343 updated it.

Im from Australia and having the same issue i managed to find 6 games on one day and nothing else since searched for over 20 mins and still nothing.
Hopefully this can be addressed.

I like squad battle. I usually never have trouble finding games late afternoon, evening and night times of EST.

For a few days I was finding games no problem and now for the 3rd day in a row I can’t find a single ranked game. (Even searching in h3 doubles for 15 minutes and nothing and that is a very busy playlist usually)

I also am having a ton of difficulty in finding matches in squad battle. I’ve been searching in a lobby for nearly 30 minutes and have found no one. It’s been like this all week. I maybe only got into 4 total games of squad battle due to the incredibly long search times.