Searching (German) Halo Wars 2 friends or clan

Hey guys!

I’m searching some friends to play Halo Wars 2 with. I’m playing on PC and i sadly find nearly no one to play with. The campaign in coop or a firefight would be amazing fun.
I’m 27 years old and work as a teacher for german and history, so you can believe that i have a mature attitude. I’m from Germany and it would be nice to find some friends or a clan to play with. If you speak german it would be nice, but i play with everyone mature, who has even understandable english skills (i know mine isn’t the best either). So just PM me and i’m excited to have fun on PC.

Waiting for your PM.

Brahmalve

> 2533274831041785;1:
> Hey guys!
>
> I’m searching some friends to play Halo Wars 2 with. I’m playing on PC and i sadly find nearly no one to play with. The campaign in coop or a firefight would be amazing fun.
> I’m 27 years old and work as a teacher for german and history, so you can believe that i have a mature attitude. I’m from Germany and it would be nice to find some friends or a clan to play with. If you speak german it would be nice, but i play with everyone mature, who has even understandable english skills (i know mine isn’t the best either). So just PM me and i’m excited to have fun on PC.
>
> Waiting for your PM.
>
> Brahmalve

I know within the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club that we have some German HW2 players and some PC players.

I honestly don’t know if there’s any overlap there, but you’d be more than welcome to join and put up some Looking for Group posts

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533274831041785;1:
> > Hey guys!
> >
> > I’m searching some friends to play Halo Wars 2 with. I’m playing on PC and i sadly find nearly no one to play with. The campaign in coop or a firefight would be amazing fun.
> > I’m 27 years old and work as a teacher for german and history, so you can believe that i have a mature attitude. I’m from Germany and it would be nice to find some friends or a clan to play with. If you speak german it would be nice, but i play with everyone mature, who has even understandable english skills (i know mine isn’t the best either). So just PM me and i’m excited to have fun on PC.
> >
> > Waiting for your PM.
> >
> > Brahmalve
>
> I know within the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club that we have some German HW2 players and some PC players.
>
> I honestly don’t know if there’s any overlap there, but you’d be more than welcome to join and put up some Looking for Group posts

Thanks dude, i will visit you :wink:

Maybe some others will reply here also, the more friends the better :smiley: