Searching for skilled players!

Hello everyone. My name is Apex. I’ve been leading groups for over 6 years and I’ve been a competitive Halo player for nearly 4 years. I’m currently searching for skilled Halo players who are interested in joining a competitive team on MCC. We are looking for people who are disciplined, willing to cooperate, and eager to enter a fast-paced, competitive environment. We shall be playing matchmaking, hosting internal tournaments and competitions, holding regular training sessions, and challenging other teams to matches. If you are interested in joining, please answer the following questions;

• Give a short summary of your competitive Halo career.- Name one challenge that you have overcome in your Halo career.- Why do you want to join a competitive team?- What do you have to offer to a competitive team?Please also include your age, gamertag, availability, and play-style.
    If you are looking for more information, feel free to ask your questions in this thread.

zDarkwind

Recalibrates 50 in every playlist but lone wolves in 3.

> 2533274826602696;2:
> zDarkwind

> 2533274910933072;3:
> Recalibrates 50 in every playlist but lone wolves in 3.

Sorry, but neither of you answered the questionnaire. I’m going to have to reject you both until you fill it out.

1. Played every Halo except ODST
  2. Completed LASO on Halo CE
  3. Enjoy competitive gaming and winning
  4. Good laugh and team player
    19, GT RiquaaLz

> 2533274860618698;5:
> 1. Played every Halo except ODST
> 2. Completed LASO on Halo CE
> 3. Enjoy competitive gaming and winning
> 4. Good laugh and team player
> 19, GT RiquaaLz

Thanks for taking the time to fill this out. You should expect a message from us on Monday.

I like to play halo… that makes me good right?
AiR Savvy

> 2535466687910049;7:
> I like to play halo… that makes me good right?
> AiR Savvy

No, also you did not fill out the questionnaire.

My question is do you remember Vakrian ?

> 2533274853842501;9:
> My question is do you remember Vakrian ?

Sounds familiar.

It should do cause he was part of your clan, and he talked gold about you in particular. And learned alot from you , and is glad your doing well for yourself. Maybe you’ll bump into him some point.

1. As far as strictly competitive Halo, I don’t have any experience tbh but I’ve been playing competitive team fortress 2 for over a year. I know what I need to do to improve and I’m willing to put in the time.

2. I got every last achievement in halo 3 on the 360 (if that counts)

3. I want to join a competitive team because I want to learn and I want to improve a lot more at the game as it was probably my favorite game when I was younger. It also wouldn’t help to make some friends along the way.

4. I’m dedicated, I’m chill/I don’t rage, I’m not underage. Just like you, I just want to get better and start/continue winning like everyone else. I’ve always been around for scrims/practices or map/strat reviews or whatever else the team thinks is necessary to win.

I’m a little rusty but I’m ready to put the time and work in to improve

I’m 21, EST GT: MeatStakk
My availability is a little weird because of work but I’ll always be able to let you know if I can’t make a certain day/time.
As far as my playstyle is concerned, I like helping my team get the frags whether it’s going in front of someone to get their attention or if I just need to spam a certain chokepoint; I’m all about the assists.

> 2533274853842501;11:
> It should do cause he was part of your clan, and he talked gold about you in particular. And learned alot from you , and is glad your doing well for yourself. Maybe you’ll bump into him some point.

How flattering. Maybe I’ll see him soon.

> 2533274814149467;12:
> 1. As far as strictly competitive Halo, I don’t have any experience tbh but I’ve been playing competitive team fortress 2 for over a year. I know what I need to do to improve and I’m willing to put in the time.
>
> 2. I got every last achievement in halo 3 on the 360 (if that counts)
>
> 3. I want to join a competitive team because I want to learn and I want to improve a lot more at the game as it was probably my favorite game when I was younger. It also wouldn’t help to make some friends along the way.
>
> 4. I’m dedicated, I’m chill/I don’t rage, I’m not underage. Just like you, I just want to get better and start/continue winning like everyone else. I’ve always been around for scrims/practices or map/strat reviews or whatever else the team thinks is necessary to win.
>
> I’m a little rusty but I’m ready to put the time and work in to improve
>
> I’m 21, EST GT: MeatStakk
> My availability is a little weird because of work but I’ll always be able to let you know if I can’t make a certain day/time.
> As far as my playstyle is concerned, I like helping my team get the frags whether it’s going in front of someone to get their attention or if I just need to spam a certain chokepoint; I’m all about the assists.

This is what I like to read. I’ll get in contact with you sometime this week. Thank you for filling out the questionnaire.