Searching for clan, competitive player

what’s up everyone. I have been playing halo since halo took its first baby steps. I am a competitive slayer preferably, but if party is full willing to compromise. I am looking for a group of guys who play daily are serious about taking wins. Strong team work please message me on xbox if looking thanks.

Xxtheward3nxx

you sound just what were looking for. my clan communicates well, theres 3 of us so far need a 4th and loyal member as were also very competitive in all arena game types. if youd like we can set up and play some games when the clan is on to see how well you fit with the guys. daily players for sure if you were wondering, to us teamwork is everything if you want to succeed and continue to keep achieving wins.

> 2535458137814888;2:
> you sound just what were looking for. my clan communicates well, theres 3 of us so far need a 4th and loyal member as were also very competitive in all arena game types. if youd like we can set up and play some games when the clan is on to see how well you fit with the guys. daily players for sure if you were wondering, to us teamwork is everything if you want to succeed and continue to keep achieving wins.

Add my on Xbox, let’s play some games together. I will be on all tonight. I am PA eastern time zone.

If any of you want we have a clan of over 100 active members and growing fast! Apply to heavenly sword 2 with a custom application. We have both casual and competitive players and provide any gaming experience you need