Searching for a Noble 6 avatar code? Look here!

Here’s the deal…I have one code for a Noble Six helmet, and since I have already received one I figured I would give back to you guys! The thing is, I am not sure exactly how I want to go about doing that. I’ve been thinking I might do something along the line of screenshots from Reach, maybe it would be a captioning for a predetermined shot where the wittiest or laughter inducing caption shall win. Or perhaps it could just be creating the best screenshot you can muster, and I will pick the one I feel is the best. Maybe you guys don’t want it to be left to my judgment, and rather some sort of random drawing.

So the main purpose of this thread right now is for you guys to post any of your suggestions pertaining to this little giveaway.
I am looking to have at least 10 people involved so it’s at least little interesting as I know the forums here have not picked up a lot of traffic yet. If you all respond quickly and we determine how this will be done, maybe we can have it start in time for a Free Stuff Friday!

Depending on what we settle on, the most efficient way to review entries may be through Twitter @The_Bouk . So if that works for you guys…sweet, but if you do not have one or are absolutely set against creating one then I guess we’ll do it on here via the “Conversations.” (Though I would strongly recommend making one!)

The Bouk

What a neat idea. Thanks for opening that up to people here!

I could tell all my friends to sign up to waypoint forums and tell them bout this, good thinking :wink:

Sure! I’m looking forward to doing this, haha!

runner up gets a…48 hour trial :slight_smile:

I’m just waiting to see we have a decent amount of people ready to give it a try, and what their suggestions might be. Once everyone has weighed in, we shall commence!

The Bouk

count me in! :wink:

What about a caption contest like you suggested (you could link the screenshot in a thread here and then people could caption it), or just a screenshot contest in general?

That’s probably what I’ll ending up doing if they don’t have any objections! Though we’re having a hard time getting people involved haha. For now, I’ll be hopping on to play some Reach so if anyone has any questions just send them to my gamertag (same as this). I’ll be on the lookout for some potential captioning shots as well!

The Bouk

The only fair way to give it out, if you want to avoid years of litigation from the losing parties, is to give it to whomever comes up with the best knock knock joke. Thats how the U.N. decides international disputes, because everyone universally agrees that it is fair and unambiguous. There is a document on the U.N.'s website that describes the accepted protocols for such a contest.

Knock knock, can I have a helmet code?

J/k I don’t need one.

The last two replies made me LOL. Hard.

:rofl:

I had a little laugh at Stobobros too, haha!

Helmet, apply directly to the forehead. Helmet, apply directly to the forehead. Helmet, apply directly to the forehead.

I thought anyone claiming DIBS on it would get it, are we not civilized on this board ? Do we not follow the international DIBS accord?

send me a message on xbox when they start

Well, I see you have gotten a Noble Six code! Sorry I couldn’t get anything going here, I expected to see at least a handful of people interested. I was hoping to do something a little creative and interesting. I shall hold onto the code for now, and when I think there may be a more opportune time, I will try again!

The Bouk

> Well, I see you have gotten a Noble Six code! Sorry I couldn’t get anything going here, I expected to see at least a handful of people interested. I was hoping to do something a little creative and interesting. I shall hold onto the code for now, and when I think there may be a more opportune time, I will try again!
>
>
> The Bouk

I was trying to get one through the renew XBOX LIVE gold special, but it kept errorring out on me. I’m hoping to get one one day.

Keep on lookout…hopefully it won’t be too long! :slight_smile: