Search US in 2v2 Reinforcements

Please search i am bored of standard we are on all night

thanx

I wish more people did but when I play 2v2 reinforcments, I usually always face people in a clan/group like what you are trying to do…

reinforcments is very fun but I have gotten really bad reinforcments after having 4 tech points, 2,000, I get marines, warthogs, :frowning:

> Please search i am bored of standard we are on all night
>
> thanx

Reinforcements sounds fun in theory, but the actual gameplay is kinda stupid cause it is so up to chance.

Ive been on both ends of it. First wave, me and my opponent both get flamers/marines.

Second wave, one of us gets marines and flamer again, and the other gets tanks.

Yeah, taht sounds like fun.

> > Please search i am bored of standard we are on all night
> >
> > thanx
>
> Reinforcements sounds fun in theory, but the actual gameplay is kinda stupid cause it is so up to chance.
>
> Ive been on both ends of it. First wave, me and my opponent both get flamers/marines.
>
> Second wave, one of us gets marines and flamer again, and the other gets tanks.
>
> Yeah, taht sounds like fun.

To be fair I think it has some sort of system for determine your units, I just don’t know what it is besides how much money you have. Not to mention the Arbiter is a ****ING GOD IN REINFORCEMENTS. He loves to eat random assortments of units. All you really have to do is pour all of your money into upgrading him. Oh, and Cutter is also a hardcore cheater. Once he gets ODSTs he can drop them normally. Hardcore cheater.

> > > Please search i am bored of standard we are on all night
> > >
> > > thanx
> >
> > Reinforcements sounds fun in theory, but the actual gameplay is kinda stupid cause it is so up to chance.
> >
> > Ive been on both ends of it. First wave, me and my opponent both get flamers/marines.
> >
> > Second wave, one of us gets marines and flamer again, and the other gets tanks.
> >
> > Yeah, taht sounds like fun.
>
> To be fair I think it has some sort of system for determine your units, I just don’t know what it is besides how much money you have. Not to mention the Arbiter is a ****ING GOD IN REINFORCEMENTS. He loves to eat random assortments of units. All you really have to do is pour all of your money into upgrading him. Oh, and Cutter is also a hardcore cheater. Once he gets ODSTs he can drop them normally. Hardcore cheater.

The system is too loose. I have tried several different methods, and at one point or another, one person gets good units, another gets bad, or one gets the counter to another.

And as you mention Reiver, some leaders have quite an advantage, such as covenant leaders.