Search game history

I’m trying to find a custom game and map I played a while ago. Any way to search my game history by typing in a search term to find the game details so I can bookmark the map and gametype?

Go to your service record on here and then click on your game history. Once you find it, you could do a search for the name in the content browser and then bookmark it once you find it.

Go to your Halo 5 Service Record > Game History > select “Custom” under the tab to the right. You’ll now see your Custom Game history.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> Go to your service record on here and then click on your game history. You should be able to bookmark it once you find the game.

Ah I should have been more specific. I want to type in a search term so I can find it easily instead of searching through pages of games. I’ve edited my post.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> Ah I should have been more specific. I want to type in a search term so I can find it easily instead of searching through pages of games. I’ve edited my post.

Oh, I also edited my post while you were quoting me since I realized you weren’t talking about bookmarking a film. If you know the map creator’s name, the map or the gametype variant, you could search the content browser to narrow down your search. It’s in the drop down tab on your service record page in the top left area. Other than that, you’d most likely have to scroll through your custom games in order to find it.