Search Function needs Improving

I search for a topic I made a few months back and I type in the exact topic title and all I get it things that have nothing to do with it and its not even there.
Is there a way to see your created topics or do I have to save them to favorites?

Also this website is so slow while uploading a video compared others sites and bungie.net

Yes there is!

Okay. Up the top, click on “My Profile”. When that loads, click on “View Profile” and then “last 10 posts”. From there go to “View all posts” and you’ll be able to search for all your threads and posts that you’ve made.

Here is a link to yours. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

> Yes there is!
>
> Okay. Up the top, click on “My Profile”. When that loads, click on “View Profile” and then “last 10 posts”. From there go to “View all posts” and you’ll be able to search for all your threads and posts that you’ve made.
>
> Here is a link to yours. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Sadly, you can only see your last 100 posts using this.

The format of this website is really bleak (explaining why it is so slow). I understand that they want a website that is -Yoink!- and everything, but I’m way more satisfied with plain’Ol Bungie.net and it’s really unattractive layout because of how snappy it feels.

> Yes there is!
>
> Okay. Up the top, click on “My Profile”. When that loads, click on “View Profile” and then “last 10 posts”. From there go to “View all posts” and you’ll be able to search for all your threads and posts that you’ve made.
>
> Here is a link to yours. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks. That did help and I did find the topic I was looking for.