Search filter gone,so trading this game.

One of the great things about the Halo games has been the option to search for games with a good connection. As an Australian player this feature is critical and non-negotiable. By removing this option 343i are telling us that they don’t care about the qaulity of our gaming experience and are deliberately and consciously giving us a lag filled game. Next week a game made by people who care about their paying customers will be released - with a search filter. Everyone on my friends list has given up on Halo 4 already.So I’ll finish the campaign and trade it in. Multiplayer is literally a waste of time.

Cool. Thanks for telling us.

Bye. Many of us love it.

“Next week a game made by people who care about their paying customers will be released - with a search filter”

You mean CoD? Looooool.

In all seriousness, good riddance. It’s “more fair” to everyone else, but it indeed does suck. It’s just something you have to live with though, and if you can’t… Well you know where the door is.

I am going to laugh really hard when they add the option in a Title update in the not too distant future.

[deleted]

thats what you get for not living in america

Clicks OP avatar
Clicks check service record

THIS PLAYER HASN’T PLAYED THIS GAME YET.

Have a nice day.

> thats what you get for not living in america

Derp

> One of the great things about the Halo games has been the option to search for games with a good connection. As an Australian player this feature is critical and non-negotiable. By removing this option 343i are telling us that they don’t care about the qaulity of our gaming experience and are deliberately and consciously giving us a lag filled game. Next week a game made by people who care about their paying customers will be released - with a search filter. Everyone on my friends list has given up on Halo 4 already.So I’ll finish the campaign and trade it in. Multiplayer is literally a waste of time.

LMAO . I think i’m right there with you Sargeant. They truely fracked the matchmaking playlist up and i Bet Bungie is laughing at halo 4. The call of duty halo i might add.