Sea vehicles confirmed!!

If u look at the very bottom of this page on operator it says “Spartan optimization for the operation and control of a wide range of vehicles: space, air, ground, and sea.” Link down below.

http://halo.xbox.com/halo4/en-US/?#halo-evolved/specializations/c907f20c-89c4-4849-9f58-d32b31d05e77

wow, thought this was a troll, you sir, are what we call…

BATMAN!

I wouldn’t jump the gun to the “Confirmed” status until it is officially stated by 343i.

Good find though.

So we get a seahog? Nice.

Haha this will be awesome when it is official! Nice find though.

Does this mean we can finally have giant naval battles? Sweet! Imagine a giant map that consisted mostly of water, and if you fell off your vehicle you’d drown.

I think it will just be for Campagin or Spartan Ops.

But, it would be pretty cool to sail around on a forge map, trolling your friends from the seas as they try to make something.

But anyway, it would be cool, but I cant see it being used in MM.

> So we get a seahog? Nice.

It shall be called the Walrus!

Cool

> > So we get a seahog? Nice.
>
> It shall be called the Walrus!

nah give it a badass name, like the bull shark

> If u look at the very bottom of this page on operator it says “Spartan optimization for the operation and control of a wide range of vehicles: space, air, ground, and sea.” Link down below.
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/halo4/en-US/?#halo-evolved/specializations/c907f20c-89c4-4849-9f58-d32b31d05e77

I am willing to bet money that IF there is “boats” they will only be in the campaign like the Sabre. I am 100% sure that there will be NO boats in MM

> > So we get a seahog? Nice.
>
> It shall be called the Walrus!

I laughed so hard when I read this

Sea vechiles would be amazing, I’d love there to be multiple sea vechiles and at least one submarine, imagine playing a game of sharks or something. Imagine all the inter-vechile mating you could do! Or is that just one of my favourite games?

Also if there on about customization and all that, there likely not on about campain

> > > So we get a seahog? Nice.
> >
> > It shall be called the Walrus!
>
> nah give it a badass name, like the bull shark

hammerhead

> > If u look at the very bottom of this page on operator it says “Spartan optimization for the operation and control of a wide range of vehicles: space, air, ground, and sea.” Link down below.
> >
> > http://halo.xbox.com/halo4/en-US/?#halo-evolved/specializations/c907f20c-89c4-4849-9f58-d32b31d05e77
>
> I am willing to bet money that IF there is “boats” they will only be in the campaign like the Sabre. I am 100% sure that there will be NO boats in MM

Specializations only apply to MM and maybe Spartan Ops. So if this is indeed confirmation it will be in either of those, same with space vehicles!

Also, I also vote for Walrus, but only if it is like the Elephant.

Don’t get your hopes up just yet. Wait for more information to come to light before making blind assumptions.

> I think it will just be for Campagin or Spartan Ops.
>
> But, it would be pretty cool to sail around on a forge map, trolling your friends from the seas as they try to make something.
>
> But anyway, it would be cool, but I cant see it being used in MM.

It defiantly could be just spartan ops, but they said that specializations are just for multiplayer and spartan ops, so it can’t just be for campaign if we get control of a water vehicle with are specializations.

Moaheader got to it before I could, sorry for the repeat

Holy assumptions Batman!

This was already covered by Link. Source

> This was already covered by Link. Source

+1

You were 4 minutes late.

I’m not getting my hopes up on this as probably just a little detail to add to the wikia.