SE H4 hit 70 now no xp?!?!

So I’m sure everyone out there has hit the xp limits by now. I have just recently hit 70 and capped my pioneer and wetworks. Now, I have no specializations to go to next and am not gaining any experience at all let alone leveling any further(I am at a cap of only 70!?!). I understand that I had to purchase the Legendary pack to receive the others, however now all points for weekly, daily, and commendations are no longer gaining me any experience towards anything??? This is making me want to stop playing until they give me access to the new levels as my 10,000 xp bonus for finishing commendations will apparently go towards nothing?

The legendary bonus is giving a strong advantage and a huge head start to levels past 70 to those that have it. Why wasn’t this cap made clear to the SE halo community? If I knew I would of been limited to my playtime gains I may have purchased it?

343 Please give level 70 SEs the download so we may continue to play without loss…Just give it to those that have reached it. I don’t think that is unfair as the others still have more choice in their specializations after turning only 50.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Go outside.

Meet up with friends?

Spend this waiting time doing things that aren’t game related?

Read a book?

find a girl?

Settle down?

If you want, you could marry?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> Go outside.
>
> Meet up with friends?
>
> Spend this waiting time doing things that aren’t game related?
>
> Read a book?
>
> find a girl?
>
> Settle down?
>
> If you want, you could marry?

seriously? I LOVE halo but even i only am level 55. and thats with some double xp and a little spartan ops spam. Everyone will be getting a code to unlock the rest of the specs around the 20th of this month VIA the email regestered to your account. just wait.

I know people will flame you saying you have no life (and for that I’m sorry), but I agree that 343 should have anticipated hardcore gamers reaching these high levels fast. I’m at level 55 now and if I got the standard edition I could see myself deciding to slow down on playing until the other specializations became unlocked. Not that the game isn’t a blast to play without leveling I just like to see myself making some sort of progress.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> Go outside.
>
> Meet up with friends?
>
> Spend this waiting time doing things that aren’t game related?
>
> Read a book?
>
> find a girl?
>
> Settle down?
>
> If you want, you could marry?

> >

Cheer up OP,the 343i defence force has arrived.

> > > Go outside.
> > >
> > > Meet up with friends?
> > >
> > > Spend this waiting time doing things that aren’t game related?
> > >
> > > Read a book?
> > >
> > > find a girl?
> > >
> > > Settle down?
> > >
> > > If you want, you could marry?
>
> Cheer up OP,the 343i defence force has arrived.

It really is a sad situation we have here on these forums. Try to talk about the games problems? Get flamed. Try to talk positively about the game? Get flamed. Try to create a discussion on how to improve the games mechanics without removing or changing the game into Halo 2 or Halo 3, and you’re told to shut up and make your own game. @_@

Its not like your rank means anything…

> seriously? I LOVE halo but even i only am level 55. and thats with some double xp and a little spartan ops spam. Everyone will be getting a code to unlock the rest of the specs around the 20th of this month VIA the email regestered to your account. just wait.

I’m at level 47 right now without Double xp and i have to say… It’s boring as hell. I wished some double xp codes so i could rank up within 5 matches perhaps?

> Its not like your ranks means anything…

True, but some people just like to see some form of progress while playing. Nothing wrong with that.

Honestly? Use Commendations to unlock Armour/Visors/Emblems/Stances then. It’s not like you get nothing for your work.

Also, why not take a stab at some of the Achievements?

> > seriously? I LOVE halo but even i only am level 55. and thats with some double xp and a little spartan ops spam. Everyone will be getting a code to unlock the rest of the specs around the 20th of this month VIA the email regestered to your account. just wait.
>
> I’m at level 47 right now without Double xp and i have to say… It’s boring as hell. I wished some double xp codes so i could rank up within 5 matches perhaps?

I still find it EXTREMELY easy to level up in this game. Especially, after how many matches it took in Reach to go up just a grade.

> Honestly? Use Commendations to unlock Armour/Visors/Emblems/Stances then. It’s not like you get nothing for your work.
>
> Also, why not take a stab at some of the Achievements?

I vote for achiviements. Commendations are good to ranking up so i’ts best to keep them…

> > Honestly? Use Commendations to unlock Armour/Visors/Emblems/Stances then. It’s not like you get nothing for your work.
> >
> > Also, why not take a stab at some of the Achievements?
>
> I vote for achiviements. Commendations are good to ranking up so i’ts best to keep them…

Or forge, if I was in the OP’s shoes I would give it a shot. Even though I was absolutely horrible at it in Reach.

As expected I got hate mail. Nice to know you guys have nothing better to do but bash forums. I play a game to beat it and if you don’t then hey that is you. I have torn my achilles playing sports living my life and now am on forced bed rest. Sorry I spend some time playing a game I enjoy in the meantime and would like to finish it.

You’re only capped at 70 until the 20th (If everything goes smoothly on 343i’s end anyway) as if you play the game before that date they will email you a code to unlock the 6 other specializations, hope this helps.

> As expected I got hate mail. Nice to know you guys have nothing better to do but bash forums. I play a game to beat it and if you don’t then hey that is you. I have torn my achilles playing sports living my life and now am on forced bed rest. Sorry I spend some time playing a game I enjoy in the meantime and would like to finish it.

As horrible as it is in this age of anonymity people can spew their uneducated assumptions without risk of being humiliated. Like I said in my earlier posts I can see why being unable to progress would annoy you. It would annoy me too. All I can suggest is forge, or spartan ops, or if you have enough footage in your theater mode maybe you can make a montage or something. Also sorry to hear about your injury, I wish you the best with your recovery.

I really don’t like when people don’t answer the question. Let him play as much as he want to play. What happened to minding your own business?

I wish more people were aware of this so any further frustration could be avoided, but the fine print on the initial e-mail/webpage that mentioned SE players getting the specializations said that players would receive their specialization download code by November 31st. It’s just a precaution though, I still think they’ll start to get them out around the 20th.

Just don’t get mad if it ends up taking an extra few days, please. I assume they’re gonna have hundreds of thousands of codes to send out.