SDCC Warzone Map

Now that it has been confirmed that a new Warzone map will be shown at San Diego Comic Con, share some ideas on what you think could be cool for the maps setting ( environment, new base designs) or just the other Warzone maps in general

Something set in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaace

Because its the Futuuuuuuuuuuure

Something with more vegetation.

something that doesn’t have pre-y2k textures

Something along the lines of Skyline, but with multiple buildings and bridges between them. That would be cool! (And flyable Pelicans, of course…)

Something set on one of the Halos.

> 2533274928710760;4:
> something that doesn’t have pre-y2k textures

Show me 1 thing from Halo 5 that is worse than any pre y2k game and I will go outside and roll in mud.

Graphics wise.

Something that can be made in mega bloks… hm…

Hopefully something with an interesting environment (snowy, desert, or forge world-like landscapes with big open spaces). Hopefully other structures besides just human structures. Also I would love to see more vertical maps like in halo reach (spire, boneyard, etc…)

We could see a forerunner structured Warzone map

Snow, desert, jungle, or underground cavern?

Something At Night. BRIGHTLY LIT NIGHT

> 2535469530912033;12:
> Something At Night. BRIGHTLY LIT NIGHT

Imagine running around on the streets of a city at night, while it’s raining. Phantoms flying in and banshees flying around. Like ODST but multiplayer! Would be amazing!

> 2576836393959214;7:
> > 2533274928710760;4:
> > something that doesn’t have pre-y2k textures
>
>
> Show me 1 thing from Halo 5 that is worse than any pre y2k game and I will go outside and roll in mud.
>
> Graphics wise.

It was a hyperbole. Halo 5 has great textures in most places but in some, they just look washed out. Like in the bottom left-hand corner of this.

Just to clarify, the sloppy textures are my only dislike about H5. The game looks amazing and i played 72hrs of the beta, which was the most fun i’ve had in any game.

a promethian battle fortress map

details
5 big spires with jump pads that allow u to get to the spires
its floating on the sky
only flying vehicles

It’s official name is Raid on Apex 7

The new warzone map is a spiritual successor to the mission ‘The Silent Cartographer’ shown by a video from Mega Blocks

source:

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Something set in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaace
>
> Because its the Futuuuuuuuuuuure

I think it would be neat to have a space station map with lots of windows and multiple levels. Think the campaign mission Composer from Halo 4.

> 2533274836465274;6:
> Something set on one of the Halos.

this time I agree with you XD

> 2533274924655113;11:
> Snow, desert, jungle, or underground cavern?

Want all of them XD