SCUF Controller and H2: Anniversary

Hello everyone,

So i was playing MCC with my scuf controller. In halo 2 classic i noticed the Plasma Pistol is able to be charged up with the trigger stoppers in controller but once you switch over to halo 2 anniversary the plasma pistol only shoots single fire and won’t charge up. Has anyone else ran into this or notice this? just seems a little odd to me considering they are the same game just on new maps, or does the H2A games run on the halo 4 engine? if anyone has learned to fix this to keep the trigger stoppers in that would be great if not then only solution is to remove trigger stoppers

Try this in the Support Forums

The Halo 2 remastered maps are ran on the Halo 4 engine. (anyone who’s played Halo 4 should easily notice this)

However, each game should have the same controls so I don’t know why your overpriced controller is having issues.

I noticed this too. I haven’t tried adjusting trigger stops yet since it seems my hex key doesn’t fit the bolts.

I saw a twitter feed of someone asking scuf the same thing, they said to take the trigger stops out.

> 2692107098693740;5:
> I saw a twitter feed of someone asking scuf the same thing, they said to take the trigger stops out.

THIS^