Scrub accounts?

I’ve noticed lately that there has been a surplus of super low level accounts with a bunch of kills, and insane KD’s.
At first I didn’t want to seem like maybe I was blaming players for me dying a lot, but I keep running into them.

Anyone else?
I got sniped 4 times in a row by a level 32 last night…
T__T

Nah, nothing out of the ordinary that I’ve noticed but it happens. Just get some friends and crush em with the teamworks.

I don’t die that much but if you are having trouble I could suggest switching up the playlists maybe?

(I don’t mean any of this in the way it could be interpreted I am just trying to give some tips >.< and help :D)

actually there are quite many players who have got a second or even a 3rd acc. some have a stat account (nice K/d) beside their normal one. pretty annoying

It’s most likely just someone coming over from Halo 3 to see if Halo 4 has changed; i mean seriously sniping is stupidly easy in halo 4 so it could even be a guest playing.

You also have to factor in there is no ‘skill’ recognize lower/higher skilled players they are all just bunched together.

It’s unfortunate but it happens all the time.

Many of them have very few gamer points as well. I assume they are secondary accounts, and just put them on Avoid/Skill/Too good, and switch up playlists for a game or two, and hope they are gone when I switch back.

I know quite a few players who search on low level accounts so the other team doesn’t back out immediately upon seeing them.

Spartan Ranks work in the same manner as Reach, you advance due to the amount you play, rather than how well you play, though that does increase how quickly you advance.

The fact that there are poor searching paremeters where you get matched with even ability players regularly, coupled with JIP, means that people quit out easily and can afford to search for games where they STOMP the other team.

The concept of secondary accounts etc is common throughout all the Halo games, due to it matching with lower level players and the easier games that comes with, unfortunately there’s not much you can do to solve it.

i know a few people with alt acc used for win rate and KD to jump up the halotracker leaderbords iv seen some sr130s with neg 60k kds as well dont judge a bok by its cover and all that haha

That seems like a bummer, I wish there was some way these people could be put with other players of similar skill or punished somehow

> i know a few people with alt acc used for win rate and KD to jump up the halotracker leaderboards i’ve seen some sr130s with neg 60k kds as well don’t judge a book by its cover and all that haha

my k/d is terrible - it is somewhere between .7 and .8 depending on how much Objective I have been playing. 130 rank means little - just that I play a lot. CSR of 17 is about right, though.

Well I made a new account when extraction came out (a different one than this one or my Vile Ultimatum tag) and I jumped up through the HTR leaderboards real quickly flying a banshee. (Happened in like 150 games. To bad auto ban keeps hitting me when I’m taken off of banville.)

Also, not to be rude or anything aixnekko, (this is just a simple observation by viewing your game history.) I wouldn’t back out against you on any of my tags. Since it seems like all I have to do is kill you 5+ times without you getting a kill so you’ll quit. :confused:

So true, dude. I’ve been backing out on a lot of matches lately because I’ve been thrown into matches with one guy in there facing a full party.
I won’t lie; I back out of those matches because I’ve been steadily bringing up my KD by myself(seeing as none of my friends play Halo 4)
Believe it or not, I used to be .80 until I figured out how to play properly.
I’m actually quite proud that I’ve done it all by myself.
cute face
btw, I’d probably back out if I saw your account. :stuck_out_tongue:

my KD is about 1.36 im sitting on over 90k kills 37k assists and 64k deaths i never quit a game even 4 on 1 tho it annoys some i dont realy care i like my stats to be legit it i was neg about 15k befor i hit 40k kills then it started to lvl out tho its slower going than just makeing a new acc i find it more rewarding breaking the bench marks soon ill break 100k kills and i cant wait by br has killed a small army hahahahahah

Having multiple accounts is something stupid in my opinion, absolutely a waste of time and money. some tend to create sub accounts just to practice to get good enough to start boosting up their K/D on their main accounts… I don’t see the point of that… when I was applying for a job they never asked about my K/D… but most of these people are kids, so that should give you something to think about.

Perhaps the player made a new account because they were a high rank on another and wanted to start over and is actually a pretty good player? Maybe change up the playlists that you play.

I’ve got multiple accounts the reason I’m a better player majority of the highly competitive players do… mostly it’s due to how the csr system works when you get a 50 most people stop playing that playlist… New account means you can play it again… You improve as a player over time as well get better map knowledge and placement let’s not forgets its fun… The worst thing is kids who spam kd they die once and quit and make out they have a legit 7.0 kd

> Well I made a new account when extraction came out (a different one than this one or my Vile Ultimatum tag) and I jumped up through the HTR leaderboards real quickly flying a banshee. (Happened in like 150 games. To bad auto ban keeps hitting me when I’m taken off of banville.)
>
> Also, not to be rude or anything aixnekko, (this is just a simple observation by viewing your game history.) I wouldn’t back out against you on any of my tags. Since it seems like all I have to do is kill you 5+ times without you getting a kill so you’ll quit. :confused:

Vile, I remember you. You and your team backed out against me and my friends (I was looking forward to playing you) :confused: Anyways, a few of my friends have second accounts that they have ridiculous k/d’s on. I don’t fully see the point in a second account but that’s just me.

2nd accounts were all the rave back in the Halo 3 days. All those free trial cards and having my first xbox break gave me lots of those 1 months to use that can’t be used on an existing account.

For me making a different account was not about the stats but making the most hilarious gamertags I could think of, matching the emblem and spartan colors to it, and having the player bio/gamerpic resemble it too. The pre and post game lobby reactions were always hilarious. I have quite a few I plan to bring back one day that were gold mines of hilarious moments back in the day. The free xbox live weekends where silver accounts can play I usually play on some of those for old times sake.

Can’t really blame 'em, seeing how incredibly easy it was to reach SR130 thanks to Mountain Dew codes + Fast Track + Spartan Ops. A stat-padded scrub account gives them something to do.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Maybe they eat a lo of ice cream. Just maybe. USE THE DAMN ICE CREAM!