Scripting

Would we be able to put scripting onto spawns? That would be swell.

You mean execute a script when someone is spawning? You could add a boundary to the spawn point and then make it execute a script when someone either enter or exists it. If you want people to spawn on the ground, but not be able to trigger the script again, you could put the spawn point in the air, as well as a teleporter sender, and then a receiver teleporter on the ground. Then you just need to add a boundary to one of the objects in the air, and have a script trigger when someone either enter, or exits the boundary.

> 2535449348170214;2:
> You mean execute a script when someone is spawning? You could add a boundary to the spawn point and then make it execute a script when someone either enter or exists it. If you want people to spawn on the ground, but not be able to trigger the script again, you could put the spawn point in the air, as well as a teleporter sender, and then a receiver teleporter on the ground. Then you just need to add a boundary to one of the objects in the air, and have a script trigger when someone either enter, or exits the boundary.

My goal is to stop spawning completly until a switch is hit. Only after that switch is hit people spawn in but only your team mates! Not the other team

> 2535432893820607;3:
> > 2535449348170214;2:
> > You mean execute a script when someone is spawning? You could add a boundary to the spawn point and then make it execute a script when someone either enter or exists it. If you want people to spawn on the ground, but not be able to trigger the script again, you could put the spawn point in the air, as well as a teleporter sender, and then a receiver teleporter on the ground. Then you just need to add a boundary to one of the objects in the air, and have a script trigger when someone either enter, or exits the boundary.
>
> My goal is to stop spawning completly until a switch is hit. Only after that switch is hit people spawn in but only your team mates! Not the other team

I don’t know if it’s possible to stop spawning completely, but you could make a room with spawn points set to a certain spawn order, and then change the team’s spawn order to match. Then when you want the people to spawn on the map again, you change the spawn order for the team, and spawn a kill boundary inside the room to kill everyone inside.