Screw sprint, bring back bubble shields

I wish they would get rid of sprint like they got rid of armor abilities. Bring back the bubble shield, why the heck would they get rid of that?

Bubble shield is fine by me.
Grenade Launcher, too.

Honestly, the more I think about it, Halo 3’s equipment was amazing.

In MY opinion, I like sprint. I feel that it ups the competitive-ness of Halo. Yes, it’s overused, and yes, some people would say, “Oh, this is totally ripping off Call of Duty!” But! They should REALLY bring back the Bubble shield. And do NOT bring back armour abilities…eugh!

Honestly, sprint, clamber, and all the other spartan abilities can go to hell. I’ve played a sh*t ton of this game, and it’s pretty awesome, but with all these mechanics and a high TTK it does NOT feel like Halo. Where’s the iconic soundtrack? Amazing Campaign? Awesome jump height? And Elites in Multiplayer? The moment 343 starts using statistics in their favor is the moment this franchise starts to be great again, because it is NOT great right now, good, sure, but not anywhere near great. Halo 6 would sell like hotcakes with the removal of all these abilities, and the addition of Marty’s old soundtracks, guaranteed.

Wow, so only I hated the campfest that ensued whenever people used Bubble Shield?

Oh wow, they really dredged this one up.

> 2535432091603922;4:
> In MY opinion, I like sprint. I feel that it ups the competitive-ness of Halo. Yes, it’s overused, and yes, some people would say, “Oh, this is totally ripping off Call of Duty!” But! They should REALLY bring back the Bubble shield. And do NOT bring back armour abilities…eugh!

Please don’t revive old threads, especially one over a year and a half old, look at those timestamps.

I like sprint though

> 2533274860945165;7:
> > 2535432091603922;4:
> > In MY opinion, I like sprint. I feel that it ups the competitive-ness of Halo. Yes, it’s overused, and yes, some people would say, “Oh, this is totally ripping off Call of Duty!” But! They should REALLY bring back the Bubble shield. And do NOT bring back armour abilities…eugh!
>
>
>
> > 2533274860945165;7:
> > > 2535432091603922;4:
> > > In MY opinion, I like sprint. I feel that it ups the competitive-ness of Halo. Yes, it’s overused, and yes, some people would say, “Oh, this is totally ripping off Call of Duty!” But! They should REALLY bring back the Bubble shield. And do NOT bring back armour abilities…eugh!
> >
> > Please don’t revive old threads, especially one over a year and a half old, look at those timestamps.
>
> Ok?
> se don’t revive old threads, especially one over a year and a half old, look at those timestamps.

> 2535432091603922;9:
> > 2533274860945165;7:
> > > 2535432091603922;4:
> > > In MY opinion, I like sprint. I feel that it ups the competitive-ness of Halo. Yes, it’s overused, and yes, some people would say, “Oh, this is totally ripping off Call of Duty!” But! They should REALLY bring back the Bubble shield. And do NOT bring back armour abilities…eugh!
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274860945165;7:
> > > > 2535432091603922;4:
> > > > In MY opinion, I like sprint. I feel that it ups the competitive-ness of Halo. Yes, it’s overused, and yes, some people would say, “Oh, this is totally ripping off Call of Duty!” But! They should REALLY bring back the Bubble shield. And do NOT bring back armour abilities…eugh!
> > >
> > > Please don’t revive old threads, especially one over a year and a half old, look at those timestamps.
> >
> > Ok?
> > se don’t revive old threads, especially one over a year and a half old, look at those timestamps.

Alright alright!

You know what was so great about equipment? Remove them from the map and said map still played very well.