SCREW REQ PACKS!! BRING US PLAYLISTS ALREADY

Im so tired of seeing req packs released for Halo 5!!! Bring us new playlists already!!! You cant keep people interested in a game by selling them req pack bundles of armour!!

Real maps instead of forge crap and reskins would be nice too.

They are coming … patience is a virtue… except.in gaming clearly :slight_smile:

I really miss searching CTF. I have to play 5 games of slayer on regret before I get my Capture on. Soon :slight_smile:

> 2533274890743949;1:
> Im so tired of seeing req packs released for Halo 5!!! Bring us new playlists already!!! You cant keep people interested in a game by selling them req pack bundles of armour!!

I get so confused when people make posts like this? Like, unless you have not seen the announcements they are releasing 3 new playlists for us… literally to come in a weeks time. Or is a week too long for some to wait?

I wonder if the new playlists come out people will still just scream ‘It’s not enough!’ sigh*

Inb4; Playlists shouldve been here from the start!

I am sick of them releasing more req packs and still not fixing the problems lots of people had with the warzone ones. They don’t even seem to acknowledge there even IS a problem. Some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. They will never get any more of my money. Being ignored for months waiting for support (even a reply at all in my support thread for them) has a way of making you a bit bitter towards a company…

> 2533274867011991;5:
> > 2533274890743949;1:
> > Im so tired of seeing req packs released for Halo 5!!! Bring us new playlists already!!! You cant keep people interested in a game by selling them req pack bundles of armour!!
>
>
> I get so confused when people make posts like this? Like, unless you have not seen the announcements they are releasing 3 new playlists for us… literally to come in a weeks time. Or is a week too long for some to wait?
>
> I wonder if the new playlists come out people will still just scream ‘It’s not enough!’ sigh*
>
> Inb4; Playlists shouldve been here from the start!

Well said…

> 2533274867011991;5:
> > 2533274890743949;1:
> > Im so tired of seeing req packs released for Halo 5!!! Bring us new playlists already!!! You cant keep people interested in a game by selling them req pack bundles of armour!!
>
>
> I get so confused when people make posts like this? Like, unless you have not seen the announcements they are releasing 3 new playlists for us… literally to come in a weeks time. Or is a week too long for some to wait?
>
> I wonder if the new playlists come out people will still just scream ‘It’s not enough!’ sigh*
>

yeah they are releasing 3 new game types to matchmaking and 5 to customs latter this month with more confirmed for next month.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> They are coming … patience is a virtue… except.in gaming clearly :slight_smile:

It’s been 4 months now, and we still have missing game types and a non forged BTB map. Pretty sure we have been patient enough.

Yeah they should get those people who make REQs and have no other job to stop what they are doing and start making gametypes. Amirite? If this game is so unplayable without your precious infection then just don’t play. I like REQs. Just because you don’t doesn’t mean that everyone else doesn’t too

> 2533274912317447;10:
> Yeah they should get those people who make REQs and have no other job to stop what they are doing and start making gametypes. Amirite? If this game is so unplayable without your precious infection then just don’t play. I like REQs. Just because you don’t doesn’t mean that everyone else doesn’t too

You do realise that people who create ART designs can’t just go over to the game developing team and code away you know?

> 2533274867011991;5:
> > 2533274890743949;1:
>
>
>
>

im tired of all of you saying be patient…literally the time we get everything were use to from halo 5, halo 6 will be out… are you telling me it took them 3 years to come out with a quarter of a game? this is absolutely ridiculous and im tired of hearing from you guys be patient and excuses for them. Bring bungie back then!!!

Glad the bring Ball(s) settings back, just want non forge or non skin maps made for Arena and a Classic Playlist for keeps

im sorry but we want playlists and fun maps not more req packs… this isn’t hard… we just want to enjoy the game more and the fun playlists were use to… im not spending more money on funny armours ill never use…

I don’t know about you guys but im tired of the same maps and same playlist especially for the last 4 months…

It is odd to me that they don’t whip up some simple Forge maps for a 2v2 playlist.

I do see Bomber’s point because why wasn’t Grifball and Infection ready day 1? I can see if they didn’t have it for matchmaking but it was even absent in custom games, heck even the Grav Hammer wasn’t there.

I would rather see more money get out into map design than req packs.

> 2533274795515722;18:
> I would rather see more money get out into map design than req packs.

I totally agree with you… reqs do not make halo and people are getting very impatient…