Screenshots

This is the community creations forum but it do have 1 thing that it lacks majorly. It would be great if we could post your Halo Art or a Screenshot of your latest forge map. But that is completely impossible because there is absolutely no mechanic for most of the users to post screenshots or images.
The best thing we could do is to post a link to that image but that is just stupid.

Here is an example how I post images but it’s very difficult to read the image because it isn’t in the post.

I think that’s because they fear some people would post some suggestive content if they had that option available to everyone and not just Monitors, leave it to the few to ruin it for everyone…

> 2535460810182211;2:
> I think that’s because they fear some people would post some suggestive content if they had that option available to everyone and not just Monitors, leave it to the few to ruin it for everyone…

The most weird thing is that this is a community creation forums. It makes it much more difficult to share a picture of your latest Forge map or some Halo art.

Yeah definitely. We can’t do crap though, just gotta deal with le linkaroonies