SCREENSHOTS-Small details discovered.

Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.

Most of what you’ve pointed out is speculation, like the AA, for all we know, that might just be a part of the armor, could be the armor’s power core/shield generator.

This was all old news before the vidoc launched.

That’s exactly why I used the word “speculation.”

for hit and run 2 its mist not motion blur. it looks like motion blur but its just the mist

> for hit and run 2 its mist not motion blur. it looks like motion blur but its just the mist

Mist? What is that?

> Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.

look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in

which picture?

> which picture?

here im pretty sure it says gadget. zoom in near the AR http://www.flickr.com/photos/78957199@N03/7068856443/in/photostream
sry internet is being a -Yoink- today try looking at your photostream

creen shot 2012-04-11 at 3.04.45 PM

> > which picture?
>
> here im pretty sure it says gadget. zoom in near the AR http://www.flickr.com/photos/78957199@N03/7068856443/in/photostream
> sry internet is being a -Yoink!- today try looking at your photostream
>
> creen shot 2012-04-11 at 3.04.45 PM

I’m pretty sure it says “loadout”

Super cool

> > Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.
>
> look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in

What? I see gadgets. But where are you haters pulling this attachments -Yoink- out of?

> > > Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.
> >
> > look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in
>
> What? I see gadgets. But where are you haters pulling this attachments Yoink! out of?

haters? please explain

Sweet! thanks for collecting some interesting freeze-frames in one place. I noticed some thing (like the custom game creator) that I hadn’t picked up on before.

> > > > Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.
> > >
> > > look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in
> >
> > What? I see gadgets. But where are you haters pulling this attachments Yoink! out of?
>
> haters? please explain

“i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl”
facepalm

But seriously. What in Sam’s hills looks anything like an attachment in anything we have seen so far.

> > > > > Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.
> > > >
> > > > look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in
> > >
> > > What? I see gadgets. But where are you haters pulling this attachments Yoink! out of?
> >
> > haters? please explain
>
> “i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl”
> facepalm
>
> But seriously. What in Sam’s hills looks anything like an attachment in anything we have seen so far.

Read GI, cant remember what page but they did infact say things along the lines in halo for all weapons, not just starter weapons, will have attachments like BF and cod. it says it in the paragrapg so i said there is the new name for the cod attachments lol

> > > > > > Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.
> > > > >
> > > > > look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in
> > > >
> > > > What? I see gadgets. But where are you haters pulling this attachments Yoink! out of?
> > >
> > > haters? please explain
> >
> > “i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl”
> > facepalm
> >
> > But seriously. What in Sam’s hills looks anything like an attachment in anything we have seen so far.
>
> Read GI, cant remember what page but they did infact say things along the lines in halo for all weapons, not just starter weapons, will have attachments like BF and cod. it says it in the paragrapg so i said there is the new name for the cod attachments lol

I read the article. It says NO SUCH THING. Dont make crap up.
EDIT:Just re read the article. THERE ARE NO ATTACHMENTS.

> > > > > > > Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in
> > > > >
> > > > > What? I see gadgets. But where are you haters pulling this attachments Yoink! out of?
> > > >
> > > > haters? please explain
> > >
> > > “i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl”
> > > facepalm
> > >
> > > But seriously. What in Sam’s hills looks anything like an attachment in anything we have seen so far.
> >
> > Read GI, cant remember what page but they did infact say things along the lines in halo for all weapons, not just starter weapons, will have attachments like BF and cod. it says it in the paragrapg so i said there is the new name for the cod attachments lol
>
> I read the article. It says NO SUCH THING. Dont make crap up.
> EDIT:Just re read the article. THERE ARE NO ATTACHMENTS.

lol if i had the book with me i would so tell you the page number its right effing there lol

> > > > > > > > Go to my <mark>slideshow</mark> where I have taken multiple screenshots of the vidoc and have labeled all of my small detail findings. Not much, but it allows you to see some frozen gameplay and speculation taken from 343i’s most recent Halo 4 preview.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > look closely at your slides i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl lol look carefully and zoom in
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What? I see gadgets. But where are you haters pulling this attachments Yoink! out of?
> > > > >
> > > > > haters? please explain
> > > >
> > > > “i actually see the cod halo loadouts are calling attachments gadgets rofl”
> > > > facepalm
> > > >
> > > > But seriously. What in Sam’s hills looks anything like an attachment in anything we have seen so far.
> > >
> > > Read GI, cant remember what page but they did infact say things along the lines in halo for all weapons, not just starter weapons, will have attachments like BF and cod. it says it in the paragrapg so i said there is the new name for the cod attachments lol
> >
> > I read the article. It says NO SUCH THING. Dont make crap up.
> > EDIT:Just re read the article. THERE ARE NO ATTACHMENTS.
>
> lol if i had the book with me i would so tell you the page number its right effing there lol

facepalm
You are obviously trolling.
Let me make this Easier for you.

very good things have not noticed a lot of these good eye man!