(Screenshots) Good or Bad?

Hey people I started taking “Game Art” a few months ago and I have gotten a fair amount of downloads, but that doesn’t matter to me. I just want to know whether or not people think what I’m doing is good or bad; you know coz it’s pretty pointless for me to be wasting my time. I experimented with various effectz and explosions etc. to make these and I like a few of them (for e.g. The screenshot titled Ethereal). There is a link below to my file share and would really appreciate if you liked/disliked my images. Thnx!

Click H E R E !

The screenshot with the Elite with the Gravity Hammer looks pretty cool. The others are just kinda meh, probably because they all look similar to eachother and other peoples’ screenshots.

It’s wonderful to see a new person taking up screenshot art. As a screenshot artist myself, I strongly recommend making each picture look completely different and unique in it’s own way. This will show others you have a wide variety of quality images. Additionally, it helps if you find obscure places in a map to take a screenshot, where pictures would not be commonly found. This separates your pictures looking too much like pictures many others have done. And lastly, don’t be afraid to play around with FX and lights, just don’t go crazy with it. =)

Happy screenshot making! -HC

> It’s wonderful to see a new person taking up screenshot art. As a screenshot artist myself, I strongly recommend making each picture look completely different and unique in it’s own way. This will show others you have a wide variety of quality images. Additionally, it helps if you find obscure places in a map to take a screenshot, where pictures would not be commonly found. This separates your pictures looking too much like pictures many others have done. And lastly, don’t be afraid to play around with FX and lights, just don’t go crazy with it. =)
>
> Happy screenshot making! -HC

What he said, lol glad you have an interest in it! I really the elite one which is set as your trophy shot but in alot of the others the colored effects make it hard to see the spartan so you should try to tone it down a bit for clarity, hope you keep working at it :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for your feedback. I think it will help me in the future when I create more… and it is extremely awesome that the pros can help a newcomer.

Thnx :slight_smile:

I liked some of them a lot. My criticism is they were all dark photos. I would like to see a little more color in your work but other than that you did a really good job and if you love taking pictures, keep doing it no matter what we say.