SCREENSHOTS :D

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

URL DELETED

How good do some of them look???

Also, any ideas on what the box is in one of the MP ones???

EDIT: This website also has information from NEOGAF from Freddie so if anyone is still scared, read them and calm down

Easily the best-looking game on consoles. I have this urge to go up and hug Cortana, she looks all sad… damn good facial rendering.

I know, i looked at them and, well, on thing led to another and i needed new pants :stuck_out_tongue:

This is by far the BEST looking Halo game to date. Just imagine what the graphics will look like for Halo 5 and 6 on the 720 or whatever the next Xbox is called. O_o

I am SO not digging the way the Elites look.

Im sure that there will be a better picture of an elite coming soon. Its not the elite’s best side :stuck_out_tongue:

Somebody post this on Bnet.

> Somebody post this on Bnet.

Why? They don’t make Halo games anymore.

I have to say the graphics are amazing for a console game, but how are they going to throw around lots of enemies on screen with graphics like that?

Agree best looking halo game, plus rated M for naked grunt. lol

> Agree best looking halo game, plus rated M for naked grunt. lol

Thats also the cover of next months PlayGrunt :stuck_out_tongue:

> I am SO not digging the way the Elites look.

I think that’s the idea. If they’re enemies, they should look like bad guys. This isn’t Avatar.

> > Somebody post this on Bnet.
>
> Why? They don’t make Halo games anymore.

Facepalm. Im talking about the Flood.

> Easily the best-looking game on consoles. I have this urge to go up and hug Cortana, she looks all sad… damn good facial rendering.

It’s the best looking Halo game and probably the best on 360 but I want to see more of it in action before I say it’s the best on consoles in general. Right now I think that still goes to Uncharted 3.

> Easily the best-looking game on consoles.

Bahahahaha! Nope.

All these “in engine” screenshots mean diddly squat.

The current unreal engine is capable of this but you don’t see it on current consoles now do you?

What the engine is capable of =/= What the console is capable of.

All this time I thought that one picture of Cortana was actually superb top artist picture stuff right there.

My mouth was literally a big ‘O’ when I realized that it is actually in game.

I wanna hug her. o.o

The level design is amazing, beautiful work. The Elite design is horrible, I don’t know why they look so bad. They even changed the sword design… why can’t 343i just leave things alone? They’ve left the AR alone, why do they feel compelled to change everything else?

I am guessing that the Forward Unto Dawn now has a breathable atmosphere inside so thats why the Elites aren’t wearing Ranger gear…

Seriously, those Elites new designs are just awful and embarrasing, what happened to the forearms armors? 343 is not even trying seriously…

> > Easily the best-looking game on consoles.
>
> Bahahahaha! Nope.
>
> All these “in engine” screenshots mean diddly squat.
>
> The current unreal engine is capable of this but you don’t see it on current consoles now do you?
>
> What the engine is capable of =/= What the console is capable of.

I hate to say this but in the graphics race, Halo 4 does not have the best looking graphics out of all of the consoles, maybe for the Xbox 360, but as far as the over all graphics, the Xbox 360 is 2nd, and the PS3 is in first, but if you’re counting the PC, the Halo 4 engine isn’t even a part of the top 5 graphic engines.
BF3’s engine, Cry Engine, Unreal Engine, and the Source engine are the top five.

> All this time I thought that one picture of Cortana was actually superb top artist picture stuff right there.
>
>
>
> My mouth was literally a big ‘O’ when I realized that it is actually in game.
>
>
> I wanna hug her. o.o

Yeah Cortana looks great! I like how her colors really pop and the amount of detail and the facial rendering is staggering. I also like the amount of detail on the Elites, those scales look cool and they are actually kind of scary looking. But I have to ask, what’s up those cone head helmets?