Screen glitch ranked

Every once in a while I start a match and it boots up under the map and I can see the other players move and stuff but I can’t play the match. This is very frustrating only cuz I only play ranked lol but I hope they fix this soon. Btw I’m on PC and I read somewhere that it has to do with playing with a controller. So if anyone else runs into this and has a fix or something pls let me know.

2 Likes

This has been happening to me since launch. So annoying. I have to exit Halo Infinite completely to fix it, or else my next match will also be bugged.

2 Likes

I am also on PC and this happens to me also sometimes back to back games. I’ve learned that after a match [or just in the menus in general] if the game pass app asks me to log in again it’s going to do the glitch under map thing when I try to play again. So I just reset it then. Haven’t had a problem with it since I’ve started doing this.

1 Like

The gamepass sign in thing is pretty helpful. I have to quit and so it’s killing my rank and I’ve been banned. It’s been like this since November.

1 Like