Screen Freezing

I have a digital copy of H5. More frequently my screen will freeze or stick for a split second. I know it’s not my connection because I’m wired and tests well within normal speed. Additionally I do not see this problem on any other game just H5.

Is is this normal or what would be causing this? Is t just lag?

Screen lag usually happens when someone joins / leaves in the middle of a match. It’s fairly normal, actually.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Screen lag usually happens when someone joins / leaves in the middle of a match. It’s fairly normal, actually.

Yeah, this wasn’t a problem until an update came out that addressed the Scoreboard (yes, the in game scoreboard with the back button) causing huge frame drops when called up. Whatever they did to fix that is what introduced this because that’s when I first experienced it.

Going wired, definitely helps, I rarely disconnect, but have experienced the lag you mention. I believe it is a hardware issue, in that it seems the xbox has trouble keeping up with all of the action in H5, and explains why 343 has been mum in acknowledging this known issue.