Screen freeze / game freeze

Did it happen to freeze for you guys if for example you’re playing customs games and someone join/quits or playing social where people can join in progress?

> 2535414225567633;1:
> Did it happen to freeze for you guys if for example you’re playing customs games and someone join/quits or playing social where people can join in progress?

This has already become a common issue that I highly doubt they ever gonna fix. Yes, it happens to me every time I play with my friends and it forces everyone to restart the game. Its very annoying but at this point we should just start getting used to it. Similar to when you are trying to find a game and one player gets kicked out of the lobby and making an eternity to find another one.

> 2535452673736188;2:
> > 2535414225567633;1:
> > Did it happen to freeze for you guys if for example you’re playing customs games and someone join/quits or playing social where people can join in progress?
>
> This has already become a common issue that I highly doubt they ever gonna fix. Yes, it happens to me every time I play with my friends and it forces everyone to restart the game. Its very annoying but at this point we should just start getting used to it. Similar to when you are trying to find a game and one player gets kicked out of the lobby and making an eternity to find another one.

Wonder if it is hardware limitation or the game itself…

Yes but it usually has to do with you internet speed

> 2533275009973021;4:
> Yes but it usually has to do with you internet speed

Negative. It’s an issue that started showing up after they introduced a fix to the in-game Scoreboard (was causing massive FPS drops). It got worse with each major update until the last one which helped a small amount but it persists on an extremely common basis. No way around it.