Scout Hogs should carry an extra player.

With all that space in the back of the Scout Warthogs, I think one or two extra players should be able to ride on the back. What do you guys think?

Like the troop transports in Halo 3. Remember in Tsavo Highway when you would be driving your turret hog and there would be, like, six marines in one of those? I wish that was in Warzone for troop transport.

That would be cool.

> 2535425661240583;2:
> Like the troop transports in Halo 3. Remember in Tsavo Highway when you would be driving your turret hog and there would be, like, six marines in one of those? I wish that was in Warzone for troop transport.

Whole team killed by one go. Haha, I’d love to see that in warzone.

Should at least be able to carry 4 spartans like the H3 one did

> 2533274874103116;4:
> > 2535425661240583;2:
> > Like the troop transports in Halo 3. Remember in Tsavo Highway when you would be driving your turret hog and there would be, like, six marines in one of those? I wish that was in Warzone for troop transport.
>
>
> Whole team killed by one go. Haha, I’d love to see that in warzone.

The whole warzone team would be 12 people.

Honestly i thought it did already. That’s a bit disappointing that you dont get the extra firepower from carrying more teammates

Yeah I mean that is what scouts hogs were for or so I thought

I have yet to use one of those, I have probably 70 of them but just never saw the need to use one.

> 2533274805467041;6:
> > 2533274874103116;4:
> > > 2535425661240583;2:
> > > Like the troop transports in Halo 3. Remember in Tsavo Highway when you would be driving your turret hog and there would be, like, six marines in one of those? I wish that was in Warzone for troop transport.
> >
> >
> > Whole team killed by one go. Haha, I’d love to see that in warzone.
>
>
> The whole warzone team would be 12 people.

We’re gunna need a bigger boat… i mean warthog.

I think it should carry two people on the back.

> 2533274850614519;1:
> With all that space in the back of the Scout Warthogs, I think one or two extra players should be able to ride on the back. What do you guys think?

It’s so obvious I’ve no idea why they didn’t implement it themselves. Vehiclular fun has always been most enjoyable with passengers. The more the crazier/fun, like the Falcon for instance. Man what I what I would give to get the Falcon put into Halo 5!

Please, 343. And make it legit too-AT LEAST 3 passengers 1 pilot 2 turret gunners on each side and a variant with missle pods swapped for the turrets. So. Much. FUN!

Four in one would make these unless things … useful ?
With three players being able to fire it could more useful the a warthog turret.

Could you imagine 3 players with needlers clearing a path with the rest of the team charging up behind into the enemy Strong Hold or even Core !

I agree it should fit at least 3 people like a normal hog if not 4 due to the extra room in the back. I mean come on! You still wouldn’t be much of a threat. If anything it would just be a more probable chance for the other team to get an overkill.

Indeed they should, otherwise is just a massive mongoose

One time I clambered on the scout warthog on the back, and the guy drove us to the fortress perfectly fine. However what I think would be awesome is if you are carrying a turret it would let you mount that turret on the scout warthog, like how Jorge did in Halo: Reach. But for balanced mechanics it should use up ammo.

> 2535409103705542;16:
> One time I clambered on the scout warthog on the back, and the guy drove us to the fortress perfectly fine. However what I think would be awesome is if you are carrying a turret it would let you mount that turret on the scout warthog, like how Jorge did in Halo: Reach. But for balanced mechanics it should use up ammo.

If that happened and somebody had a Plasma Turret, we could make a UNSC-COVIE super Hog!

> 2533274850614519;17:
> > 2535409103705542;16:
> > One time I clambered on the scout warthog on the back, and the guy drove us to the fortress perfectly fine. However what I think would be awesome is if you are carrying a turret it would let you mount that turret on the scout warthog, like how Jorge did in Halo: Reach. But for balanced mechanics it should use up ammo.
>
>
> If that happened and somebody had a Plasma Turret, we could make a UNSC-COVIE super Hog!

Or even a splinter turret warthog. LOL but I’m pretty sure someone can weld that in Forge.

Scout Hog should be able to carry arms and ammo, they should add in the Troop Hog.

> 2533274818737568;19:
> Scout Hog should be able to carry arms and ammo, they should add in the Troop Hog.

Like a rolling REQ station…a big old pile of ammo in the back that will rearm your standard weapons and let you get REQ ones.