Scorpion

Scorpion Tank in Halo 5 Looks Incredible, Looks to have much more Armour.

I really love the new design. The sound effects are epic as well, sounds like rolling death on tracks.

I wasn’t how i felt about it when i saw a picture of it, but I really love it after seeing it in action. Its beefier and intimidating, while still staying true to the original design.

link?

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who is in love with the new tank.

This new model is amazing, I’m glad we’re finally getting someting other than the M808.

> 2533274866682248;4:
> link?

You can see it in this video :slight_smile: Go for 12 minutes!
https://youtu.be/DoLDDPvHMCg

Yes, it does :slight_smile: !

I immediately loved it’s design when I first saw it.

The Wraith is starting to grow on me too, but it still looks really weird.

I love it. It was about time the scorpion got a redesign. I was getting tired of the reach model in everything.

> 2533274796974117;2:
> I really love the new design. The sound effects are epic as well, sounds like rolling death on tracks.

I like all of the sounds except the cannon, it should sound really scary but it sounds lame/fake. How hard is it to sample real life cannon sounds with electronic gear? It just sounds lazily done.

Me and my friends always called the Wraith the “Whale” due to its design. Now it looks more like one. Heh.

The Scorpion is going to be my main vehicle… Again.

I love the new design. So bulky and menacing. Reminds me of a single barreled Grizzly.

As someone who sees track vehicles daily, I was really pleased to see how the new scorpion moves around and acts. Like a real track vehicle!

I wonder if we will get the gungoose back?

Are vehicles look great! Especially the Promethean Ship but I forgot it’s name.

Any word on the Hornet?

> 2533274961579910;15:
> I wonder if we will get the gungoose back?

It is. Check out RUL’s REQ pack opening video. The Gungoos, plus several variants are returning.
ALSO HOLY CRAP, around 19:00, Warden Eternal fired what looked like a Big Bang Kamehameha

> 2533274945204461;17:
> Any word on the Hornet?

It’s already confirmed out. No UNSC air craft.

> 2533274799527886;3:
> I wasn’t how i felt about it when i saw a picture of it, but I really love it after seeing it in action. Its beefier and intimidating, while still staying true to the original design.

Sorta staying true… I wish the main cannon would reflect it’s legacy more. It looks too modern in my eyes and it’s got a really bad firing sound, it doesn’t sound menacing at all. It is in no way a bad design, it just looks like something that would be used in warfare today, in 2015 or maybe 20 years from now, not 500 years from now. I said the same thing about the new Rocket Launcher. It looks good, but it looks to modern

EDIT: And the Wraith looks terrible. I mean, it just looks bad, so bad

When i saw it i was amazed at the amount of detail that 343 went into it…

Im kinda suprised how much work 343 are putting into halo 5… like all those armors… that would take a long time to make.