Scorpion & Mongoose

The Mongoose is the ultimate vehicle in H4 - plasma grenade…it survives, rocket…it survives, laser…it survives…it feels easier to kill a scorpion. so any chance the mongoose could be tweaked and the scorpion could be introduced to more maps?

I agree so so so much!

> The Mongoose is the ultimate vehicle in H4 - plasma grenade…it survives, rocket…it survives, laser…it survives…it feels easier to kill a scorpion. so any chance the mongoose could be tweaked and the scorpion could be introduced to more maps?

I’m on 37/50 Expert…almost to the final level, for the Mongoose commendation. It is not as hard to destroy as people state.

On the other hand, both the Scorpion and Wraith need some improvements, I agree. The Scorpion on more maps would be good too. Ragnarok, Lonbow etc…why not right. If it can be on Exile,it can be on those too.

Mongoose OP. Most of the time you kill the driver before you even put a scratch on the Mongoose itself.

> Mongoose OP. Most of the time you kill the driver before you even put a scratch on the Mongoose itself.

That is why I stick the Mongoose, not the driver; that is why I aim the rocket at the Mongoose, not the driver; that is why the Scorpion/Wraith wreck the Mongoose LOL etc etc.

Also, if you get the Sticky detonator…hang out near a Mongoose and have some fun when someone boards it!

The only thing I can manage to kill a Mongoose with is the Spartan Laser. Anything else, and the driver dies but the Mongoose is still intact.

This is so true. Most of the “Armour” in H4 is very poorly thought out. The things that are big and strong are too easy to kill and the things that are small are too hard to destroy. lol!