Score Attack Selections

Is there any way for 343i to add the option for us to choose the gametype/map we want for Score Attack? It’s annoying when I was 2x Score Attack on Glacier, yet it never ever appears. It seems more efficient for us to be able to choose the gametype from a list and then the map.

It would mean that 343i had to completely remake Score Attack’s GUI, so it’s extremely unlikely this will ever happen.

However, I would be very happy already if 343i changed Score Attack back to how it was when each map came up only once. I’m really sick of selecting “none of the above” when a map comes up I dislike, and then I get that same map again just with other gametypes.

Or simply double the times we can select “none of the above” from 7 to 14.

Also, make a more user-friendly GUI for any kind of single-player mode like Score Attack for Halo4 where we first select the gametype we want to play, and then the map to play it on. Having to do it via a majority vote in a single-player mode is quite silly.

I tried to get the Courtyard Firefight challenge today, but the map didn’t come up after THREE tries.

343 please fix this weird decision. At least give us an option to jump into the daily challenge map.

I think they should have 2 rounds of voting.

First round - You choose what map you want to play on
Second round - You choose the gametype you want to play.

So that way you can get the map and gametype you want every time, with out having to quit out and wait for it hopefully to come up.

> I tried to get the Courtyard Firefight challenge today, but the map didn’t come up after THREE tries.

Took me “only” two tries to get Courtyard. Still sucks, though. I mean, who had the idea of using a vote-based system in a SINGLE PLAYER MODE in the first place?!?

Map selection would be a lot more help on challenge specific maps.