Score attack quit ban...

I’m always on a quit ban, no matter how many games I don’t get booted from so i’m used to the 10 minute penalty, but i’ve just been playing gruntpocalypse score attack when my internet cut off. I left the game, internet came back on and I was suprised to see that I have a 10 min penalty.

I have never seen this happen before, not for score attack, and quite frankly this makes no sense. Why should there be a quit ban for score attack when you are the only person in the playlist? lol. The purpose of the quit ban is to punish those who hurt other peoples MM experience but it doesn’t hurt other players if someone leaves a score attack game.

The quit ban should be removed from score attack :[

Score Attack behaves like every other Matchmaking playlist, although it is a silly mistake, it won’t be changed.

Wait, you got quit banned from Score Attack? I didn’t even know you could, at least from personal experience, I’ve quit out of enough SA games from not getting the desired map or gametype, I’m honestly surprised I haven’t had a quit ban.

> Wait, you got quit banned from Score Attack? I didn’t even know you could, at least from personal experience, I’ve quit out of enough SA games from not getting the desired map or gametype, I’m honestly surprised I haven’t had a quit ban.

Me too man especially when we get one of those stupid kill 1000 on x map challenges.

Me too. I have quit 5 and 6 games in a row a few times with out so much as a warning. But then i also have never had a quit ban or been put on probation on any playlist. Maybe it is a clean MM record that allows people to get away with lots of quits in Score Attack.

The quit ban was removed from score attack ages ago. The ban must be punishment for disconnecting/leaving from a previous multiplayer game. Do you by any chance remember
Her Peas quitting from your doubles attack game? I’m going to assume Her Peas left at one point because you disconnected from her(?) and then you got slapped with the ban later on during your Gruntpocalypse game.

I didn’t even know it was possible to get a quit ban from Score Attack! O.o

Welcome to halo -Yoink- reach. I got a ten minute ban for the other team quitting out

> The quit ban was removed from score attack ages ago. The ban must be punishment for disconnecting/leaving from a previous multiplayer game. Do you by any chance remember
> Her Peas quitting from your doubles attack game? I’m going to assume Her Peas left at one point because you disconnected from her(?) and then you got slapped with the ban later on during your Gruntpocalypse game.

It was score attack, I couldn’t have been playing with anyone else lol. In our earlier games, we both left by finishing a game and signing out - not dashboarding or anything. But if the quit ban was removed from score attack, it must have been something to do with my internet cutting out. I was half way through a game when it happened, and I decided to quit the game instead of finishing it.

I CAME TO THESE FORUMS TO GET AWAY FROM 5 COMPLAINING THREAD IN A MINUTE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO WAYPOINT. IT’S BUNGIE FORUMS NOW.

Umm, sorry to interrupt but may I know how to play Score Attack?

> Umm, sorry to interrupt but may I know how to play Score Attack?

Matchmaking > Playlists > Co-operative > Score Attack