scoped varients of precision rifles for arena?

I m on the fence and this’ll win me over . Because every time I see someone looking down the holographic sights on the carbine… * gag *I ll pass.

Oh gee that was the most constructive post ever.

Sorry, weapon variants and attachments are warzone only…and thank sweet zombie jeebus for that

Scoped gameplay isn’t really necessary on Arena maps. They’re there of course but the way damage is dealt and taken, it’s not an overly 2-way combat feature, more an ambushing one.

Scopes on the BR pistol and carbine so that there more like the original s. It wouldn’t be hard for them since they can put in special weapons like prophet s Bain . Hopefully down the line when the casuals are gone they can completely remove the iron sights and holographic sights versions of precision weapons

Smart links sucks. Ads DMR ?! Gag.

> 2533274945368830;5:
> Scopes on the BR, pistol and carbine so that there more like the original s. It wouldn’t be hard for them since they can put in special weapons like Prophet’s Bane . Hopefully down the line when the casuals are gone they can completely remove the iron sights and holographic sights versions of precision weapons

I’m so confused…so is Halo supposed to cater the to pro’s or the casuals? I hear this then I hear “Halo 5 focused only on the Pro players and ruined it for us casuals…” It’s all so confusing…

How about just seeing more variation on the scopes given in the various Arena maps? Like the Recon DMR on Statis, why not a Sentinel BR on a BTB map?