Scope Glare (especially on the DMR scope)

Anyone else find the Glare on the scope (especially on the DMR scope) to be super distracting?

From some angles I find it impossible to look through. It’s great when it doesn’t have a solar flare on it but when it does it’s useless.
I don’t mind it being there I guess, but I hope it’s toned down somewhat in the final game.

> 2633801567814790;2:
> From some angles I find it impossible to look through. It’s great when it doesn’t have a solar flare on it but when it does it’s useless.
> I don’t mind it being there I guess, but I hope it’s toned down somewhat in the final game.

Especially on maps like Truth. All of the artificial lights wreak havoc with the scope

The prophets bane could use an entire screen glare reduction. When equipped half the screen is glared out.

> 2533274809388591;4:
> The prophets bane could use an entire screen glare reduction. When equipped half the screen is glared out.

Agreed. I actually find myself passing on the Prophets Bane because of the truly overwhelming glare of its blade.

Also, I am not a fan of the DMRs Circle within a cube scope design. The way the light plays on the overly thick casing is very is distracting.

> 2533274809388591;4:
> The prophets bane could use an entire screen glare reduction. When equipped half the screen is glared out.

the normal energy sword seems a bit too bright aswell imo

> 2602973356072471;7:
> > 2533274809388591;4:
> > The prophets bane could use an entire screen glare reduction. When equipped half the screen is glared out.
>
>
> the normal energy sword seems a bit too bright aswell imo

I have yet to play with the regular sword, so I’ll reserve judgement till then. all I know is that the glare from the Prophets Bane is literally blinding.