School and Work

Just wanting to know who’s going to be able to watch the E3 reveal of H4 campaign today and who has to wait because of work and school. I have to work which is a huge bummer, but atleast I’ll be able to buy the Limited edition. haha

ones heart can only be filled with so much eagerness before it bursts with joy. in other words I wish I could be the precursors so I could evolve time 2 hours from now

Working all day, but have the DVR all set up. Luckily, I’m on the east coast, so I should be home for a good amount of it.

Sleep is nagging at me, been up for 25 hours… just a few more hours now…

Why does it have to be so early where I live? :confused:

> Working all day, but have the DVR all set up. Luckily, I’m on the east coast, so I should be home for a good amount of it.

Hopefully my work has wifi so I can catch a little glimpse at lunch. :slight_smile:

> Sleep is nagging at me, been up for 25 hours… just a few more hours now…
>
> Why does it have to be so early where I live? :confused:

I applaud you on your dedication to Halo. :slight_smile:

Working during the reveal. 11-3pm. : /

This is going to be a long work shift.

Not everyone is american.

Sadly, it’s still a fail because its 12:30 when Xbox Entertainment Evolved press conference begins. Either I’m watching, or I’m recording with screenflow. Perhaps both.

Does anyone have a direct link which leads directly to the live video?

> Does anyone have a direct link which leads directly to the live video?

Will this do?.

Let’s just say… I caught a cold on the 3rd to last day of school -.-

I’ve been off school since the 31st of May and Microsoft Press Conference is only 2 hours, 15 minutes away! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, here in Italy the E3 is at 6.15 p.m. and the school days are almost finished ^^

I’ll watch the Microsoft conference on my TV via Xbox Live

> Let’s just say… I caught a cold on the 3rd to last day of school -.-

Oh you!

Well, Wales is on their Half Term so I have the whole week off!

Here in Britain its the Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend!

God save the Queen :slight_smile:

I was forced to take my vacation time for this week sooooo needless to say, I’ll be catching this live sucka.

Im working the 5th and 6th but today im good! Im actually watching spike tv now waiting for Halo 4. Im watching 1000 ways to die…its so fake and terrible. Only 1 hour and 10 minutes remaining.

Working 12-5. By my choice :frowning:
I needed hours, the manager asked what hours i wanted and i said “uhh 12-5,” then thought to myself, “wtf e3 is tomorrow!!?!?!?!”

One cannot simply ignore E3

Well I had a migraine last night/this morning. It’s still somewhat bad but manageable.
I didn’t go to school obviously. Nothing will keep me from watching Halo 4 at E3. I’m pretty drugged up right now too LOL