Scattershot = UT Flak Cannon?

T4R, anyone noticed that both of these weapons are close quarters and both have projectiles that bounce of walls.

So original 343.

(Flak Cannon)

a flak cannon is a anti aircraft gun, this is a anti people gun

> a flak cannon is a anti aircraft gun, this is a anti people gun

Did you read the OP? I meant The UT Flak Cannon, not a real life flak cannon…

Yeah, I played that game. My memory is a little fuzzy but they do seem similar. I just love guns with richochet rounds. Makes those corners a little easier.

I think I’ve seen a similar weapon to Scattershot before. I believe it was in ASCM (another stupid campaign mod) for Custom Edition.

> I think I’ve seen a similar weapon to Scattershot before. I believe it was in ASCM (another stupid campaign mod) for Custom Edition.

You mean that Plasma Pistol thingy? I remember that.

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it in action.

I like it :slight_smile:

Some gameplay of it, Link

It’s basically a shotgun were the projectiles bounce of walls which has been around for ages in multiple games. It’s nothing too out of the ordinary and the animation is SICK!

So? It’s a good weapon? Not all weapons have to be new and original.

> T4R, anyone noticed that both of these weapons are close quarters and both have projectiles that bounce of walls.
>
> <mark>So original 343.</mark>
>
>
> (Flak Cannon)

Riiiight. So they have a gun that bounces around corners, like another gun in a different game, and that’s so unoriginal? In that case, anything and everything could be called unoriginal in every Halo game.

“The AR and the SCAR-H from CoD both fire bullets! So original 343.”